* Mon Aug 30 2021 Jiri Slaby <email@example.com>
- Update to 4.18.0
* Changes to behaviour of the tag database object. The container emits
signals when content changes. Application code catches these signals and
updates the displayed data.
* Enabling foreign key functionality when opening tag database.
* Fixed problems with non-functional move assignments causing unnecessary
memory copying in some occasions.
* Using a single transaction to write data of a completely downloaded message
into the database.
* Fixed error when deleting entries from account database when removing
* Optimisations in database code.
* Manually downloaded messages are checked for their identifiers and may be
uploaded into records management service if a records management service is
configured and if the message content has not been already downloaded. The
dialogues notifying the user when the upload finishes are non-modal.
* Able to query information about the sending of PDZs.
* Password can be shown when creating a new account without entering the PIN.
* When there are multiple choices how to pay for a commercial message when
sending one then the user has the possibility to select the preferred way
of payment if it is possible.
* This build requires libdatovka-0.2.0 because of the modified structures for
holding time values and because of the newly added functionality.
* Fixed wrong mime type identification then sending ISDOC attachments.
* Fri Apr 23 2021 Jiri Slaby <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to 4.17.0
* Lists of received or sent messages of a selected account can be synchronised
* For better understanding rephrased the notification in cases then no public
nor a commercial data message can de sent to target data box.
* Downloads of multiple messages are aggregated into one dialogue when these
download have been triggered from the main window.
* Changes of some content of the message databases (statuses, downloaded
attachments, message deletion) are signalled via the database containers.
* Added support for new data-box types PFO_ZNALEC and PFO_TLUMOCNIK.
* Added delivery time and attachment downloaded fields to found message
entries in search message dialogue. Found entries also can be filtered and
* User can download data messages directly form the search message dialogue.
* Selected messages in the search message dialogue can be exported or can be
attached to an e-mail.
* Unified std namespace resolution in C++ code.
* This build requires libdatovka-0.1.2 because of the newly added data-box
* The action 'Save all attachments' can be called in multiple selected
messages at once. Attachment files are renamed when they have same or
conflicting names within a single data message. Written files are
not renamed if they conflict between messages or already existing files
in the directory where the files are written to.
* Increased the verbosity of logged entries when determining automatic upload
targets for the records management service.
* Mon Mar 01 2021 Jiri Slaby <email@example.com>
- Update to 4.16.0
* Using libdatovka instead of libisds. Libdatovka is a fork of libisds and
contains functionality which libisds still does not implement and which is
needed by the application.
* Added the possibility to manage data-box users which is similar to the
functionality offered by the ISDS web interface.
* Fixed sorting of Czech strings in table views when using Czech
* Fixed application crashes on repeated full-text data-box searches.
* Fixed navigation in table views in backup and restoration dialogue.
* Added support for the EV6 event.
* Improved tab order in send message window.
* Added PostSignum Qualified CA 4 certificate.
* Fixed a problem with shadow synchronisation after which a blank account name
was sent in the records management report.
* The notification dialogue informing the user about sending a postal data
message can be disabled.
* Added a short timeout before the immediate download of a freshly sent
* Fixed error in ISDS type conversion code - invalid type string values have
been fixed. Database-related incompatible code has been removed from code
shared with mobile application.
* Able to add contacts without name or address into recipient list when
creating a message.
* Fixed an error in remembering directory path when opening and viewing ZFO
files from file system immediately after application start.
* Replaced the 'Mark All as Read' action with 'Mark All Received as' sub-menu
in the 'Data Box' menu of the top menu bar.
* Renamed 'Authenticate Message' to 'Verify Message' in the 'Message' menu
because it reflects better the performed operation.
* Account and message selection status is kept in a separate structure. It is
used to simplify the code for various actions in the main window.
* Code responsible for enabling actions in the main window has been gathered
into one method.
* Improved GUI responsiveness when downloading message lists with complete
* Suspending the worker pool does not affect tasks run via runSingle().
* Added user_account_name field into upload_account_status structure. Sending
account name in order to make account identification in the records
management service a bit easier.
* Fixed compilation with Qt-5.15.0. Replaced most of deprecated code with
available modern alternatives.
* Replaced datovka.appdata.xml with datovka.metainfo.xml.
- remove (fixed upstream)
* Fri Jun 05 2020 Jiri Slaby <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Wed Jan 17 2018 email@example.com
- Update to 4.10.1:
* Few small fixes
* MSI installer tweaks
- Refresh patch datovka-fix-pro.patch
* Fri Dec 01 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Version update to 4.10.0:
* Can now encrypt passwords via master password
* Better support for screen readers
* Sun Oct 22 2017 email@example.com
- Update Version update to 4.9.3
* Fixed a problem when message list was not updated after account
synchronisation when a message was selected.
* Fixed a bug when database location may have been saved even though the
databases reside in default location. This problem was visible especially
- Update Version update to 4.9.2
* Changed tag dialogue to contain two views when editing tag assignment.
* Using the prefix 'ODZ_' for sent and 'DDZ_' for received data messages
when uploading them into records management service.
* Default documentation location can be changed when running qmake using the
* Full-text data-box search does not block the search dialogue.
* Full-text data-box search can be interrupted and restarted again without
closing the dialogue.
* Separated core and GUI code. Removed models from database interface.
* Added new CLI option '--get-msg-ids'.
* Command-line application without GUI can be built separately. This
executable is going to be distributed in Windows packages together with
the GUI application.
- Update Version update to 4.9.1
* Added experimental support for new data-box and user types that are going
to be introduced into the ISDS production environment and which are
already present in the ISDS testing environment.
Version 0.10.7 of libisds is required to build the application.
* Updated building scripts for the Windows application to automatically pull
Qt dependencies into the package.
* Fixed issue when records management data have not been erased from message
model after the service has been deactivated.
* Fixed issues with records management logo not being displayed in message
list immediately after the service has been set up.
* Alphabetically sorting nodes of records management hierarchy.
* Sub-nodes of matching element are also displayed when filtering hierarchy
of records management service.
* Removed inactive mojeid-datovka code from the sources.
* Wed Jul 19 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove odd backslashes from description.
* Wed Jul 19 2017 email@example.com
- Version update to 4.9.0:
* Added API and support for sending messages into records management
* Removed explicit clear buttons from filter fields.
* Fixed problems with remembering location of saved attachment files.
* Directory structure can be created when exporting correspondence overview.
* Line height of account list and message table has been adjusted to be the
* Fixed confusion between the terms of delivery (dodani) and acceptance
(doruceni) in Czech localisation.
* Process of exporting multiple selected messages can be aborted by clicking
* Tags can be stored into HTML correspondence overview.
* HTML correspondence overview now contains both delivery and acceptance
* Fixed problems with sending messages from accounts that cannot search for
* Fixed tag ordering. Tag sorting is now locale-aware.
- disable -Wdate-time -- unrecognized e.g. with gcc 4.8
* Tue May 23 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Version update to 4.8.1:
* Fixed problem with disappearing splitters on application start.
- add checksum to sources, so that OBS can check consistency
* Thu Mar 30 2017 email@example.com
- Version update to 4.8.0:
* Added full-text data box search which is now the default method to search
for data boxes.
* Fixed problems with placing the main application window when starting the
application on a smaller screen than it has been closed before.
* Refactoring of code related to message imports and exports.
* Reduced the amount of code in main application window.
* Tue Mar 28 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop dejavu dependency as it is now using fontconfig and not hardcoded
paths in the code
* Wed Mar 08 2017 email@example.com
- Fix license to be GPL-3.0+ as per COPYING file
* Thu Feb 16 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use qmake macros
* Wed Feb 15 2017 email@example.com
- Version update to 4.7.1:
* User is notified about existent files when storing all attachments.
* Added forward message action.
* Fixed problem in which the main window was placed slightly off-screen when
run for the first time.
* When composing messages, attachment files can be rearranged using drag and
* Fixed bug. Message model is updated after tags have been edited.
* Fixes errors in application localisation.
* Wed Oct 19 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Version update to 4.7.0:
* openssl 1.1.0 support
* Various small fixes
* Mon Oct 10 2016 email@example.com
- Version update to 4.6.1:
* Message envelope can be exported to a PDF file along with other message
* Fixed issue when the sending of a new message lasted too long. In such case
the application could occasionally crash.
* Patched bundled libisds to fix wrong sender identification. This fix
affects only Windows and OS X users. Linux users should update to latest
libisds version (0.10.4).
* Fixed version string shown in notification dialogue.
* Sat May 14 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Version update to 4.6.0:
* Added support for tags. These can be locally assigned to the messages.
* Message information are shown in separate window when double-clicking the
message in message list or when hitting the Return/Enter key.
* When composing a message, the recipient can be added to the recipient list
by double clicking it in the recently-used recipient list.
* Information about personal delivery are shown in message description field.
* Fixed problem where account entry has not been updated after message
* Fixed encoding issue when exporting correspondence overview in HTML.
* Fixed a bug causing the create message button not to activate when first
account was created.
* Fri Apr 01 2016 email@example.com
- Update to 4.5.3
* Fixed problems with HOTP authorisation on Windows. There have
been problems with the bundled libisds. MinGW does not handle
POSIX extensions of printf formatting strings properly. Patch
for libisds has been added.
* Fixed a non-working PRAGMA statement when asking for a database
* The --version command-line argument now also prints the version
of libraries which Datovka depends on.
* Automatic background downloads didn't cause the deactivation of
download buttons that could still be triggered. Triggering those
buttons in this situation could cause the application to crash.
* Adding new account caused the account tree to collapse. This has
- Changes for 4.5.2
* NLS of bundled libisds (OS X, Windows) has been disabled.
* The logging of libisds actions has been restricted on Windows
because there are discrepancies from standard-defined behaviour
of some functions on Windows.
* Improved behaviour when message download fails. The error
dialogue is only shown when an explicit message download fails.
* A message in the notification area appears when the download
has been triggered by downloading message list. This should
reduce the amount of error dialogues generated.
* Improved behaviour when downloading messages on accounts with
restricted privileges. Received messages are not automatically
downloaded when the user has no privileges to do that.
- Changes for 4.5.1
* Fixed bug in action logging causing the application to crash
* Fixed bug where message line was not deleted when deleting from
* New account model internals.
- Build with optflags
- Use macros for desktop file and icon handling
* Tue Feb 16 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Version update to 4.5.0:
* various backend updates
* various bugs fixed
* qt 5.3 required now
- Rebase patch:
* Tue Jan 05 2016 email@example.com
- Version update to 4.4.3:
* Various bugfixes. See ChangeLog file
* Fixed broken expired password swap
* Mon Oct 12 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Version update to 4.4.0:
* Various bugfixes all around. See ChangeLog file
* Sat Sep 05 2015 email@example.com
- Version bump 4.3.1:
* Few small bugfixes see ChangeLog for details
- Refresh patch datovka-fix-pro.patch
* Wed Jun 03 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Version bump to 4.3.0:
* No obvious changelog apart from mentioning bugfixes
* Mon Mar 09 2020 Jiri Slaby <email@example.com>
- Update to 4.15.0
* Added support for shadow accounts (i.e. accounts without database).
* Shadow accounts which don't cause message acceptance can be used to
automatically download message lists.
* Data-box contact lists can be sorted.
* Fixed failing tests when no ISDS login credentials are supplied.
* Using 'identification number' (I?O) instead of 'subject ID' (I?).
* Displaying leading zeros in identification numbers in account info page.
* Windows application can be compiled and bundled with OpenSSL-1.1.1. Actual
version of OpenSSL is determined by the version of the used Qt libraries.
* Modified code about which the compiler has been giving deprecation warnings
when compiling with Qt-5.14.
* Implemented the upload_account_status records management service. The
service sends brief reports about the account status containing summaries
about the number of messages in different states in the data box. The
summaries are generated when a records management service is used.
* Thu Nov 28 2019 Jiri Slaby <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to 4.14.1
* Able to log from command line into an account that user a MEP login
* Able to verify qualified time stamps in a new format which is used in
the testing environment since the end of August 2019 and is going to be used
in the production environment.
* Allowing *.pfx files for login certificates.
* Sharing account credentials code with mobile application.
* Fixed a problem with non-functional account deletion in Qt-5.10 and later.
* Using username together with testing flag to internally identify accounts.
* Added MEP (mobile key) login procedure, libisds-0.11 is required.
* Tue May 28 2019 Jiri Slaby <email@example.com>
- Update to 4.13.1
* Fixes crashes during account synchronization.