* Wed Jan 17 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 4.10.1:
* Few small fixes
* MSI installer tweaks
- Refresh patch datovka-fix-pro.patch
* Fri Dec 01 2017 email@example.com
- Version update to 4.10.0:
* Can now encrypt passwords via master password
* Better support for screen readers
* Sun Oct 22 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update Version update to 4.9.3
* Fixed a problem when message list was not updated after account
synchronisation when a message was selected.
* Fixed a bug when database location may have been saved even though the
databases reside in default location. This problem was visible especially
- Update Version update to 4.9.2
* Changed tag dialogue to contain two views when editing tag assignment.
* Using the prefix 'ODZ_' for sent and 'DDZ_' for received data messages
when uploading them into records management service.
* Default documentation location can be changed when running qmake using the
* Full-text data-box search does not block the search dialogue.
* Full-text data-box search can be interrupted and restarted again without
closing the dialogue.
* Separated core and GUI code. Removed models from database interface.
* Added new CLI option '--get-msg-ids'.
* Command-line application without GUI can be built separately. This
executable is going to be distributed in Windows packages together with
the GUI application.
- Update Version update to 4.9.1
* Added experimental support for new data-box and user types that are going
to be introduced into the ISDS production environment and which are
already present in the ISDS testing environment.
Version 0.10.7 of libisds is required to build the application.
* Updated building scripts for the Windows application to automatically pull
Qt dependencies into the package.
* Fixed issue when records management data have not been erased from message
model after the service has been deactivated.
* Fixed issues with records management logo not being displayed in message
list immediately after the service has been set up.
* Alphabetically sorting nodes of records management hierarchy.
* Sub-nodes of matching element are also displayed when filtering hierarchy
of records management service.
* Removed inactive mojeid-datovka code from the sources.
* Wed Jul 19 2017 email@example.com
- Remove odd backslashes from description.
* Wed Jul 19 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Version update to 4.9.0:
* Added API and support for sending messages into records management
* Removed explicit clear buttons from filter fields.
* Fixed problems with remembering location of saved attachment files.
* Directory structure can be created when exporting correspondence overview.
* Line height of account list and message table has been adjusted to be the
* Fixed confusion between the terms of delivery (dodani) and acceptance
(doruceni) in Czech localisation.
* Process of exporting multiple selected messages can be aborted by clicking
* Tags can be stored into HTML correspondence overview.
* HTML correspondence overview now contains both delivery and acceptance
* Fixed problems with sending messages from accounts that cannot search for
* Fixed tag ordering. Tag sorting is now locale-aware.
- disable -Wdate-time -- unrecognized e.g. with gcc 4.8
* Tue May 23 2017 email@example.com
- Version update to 4.8.1:
* Fixed problem with disappearing splitters on application start.
- add checksum to sources, so that OBS can check consistency
* Thu Mar 30 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Version update to 4.8.0:
* Added full-text data box search which is now the default method to search
for data boxes.
* Fixed problems with placing the main application window when starting the
application on a smaller screen than it has been closed before.
* Refactoring of code related to message imports and exports.
* Reduced the amount of code in main application window.
* Tue Mar 28 2017 email@example.com
- Drop dejavu dependency as it is now using fontconfig and not hardcoded
paths in the code
* Wed Mar 08 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix license to be GPL-3.0+ as per COPYING file
* Thu Feb 16 2017 email@example.com
- Use qmake macros
* Wed Feb 15 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Version update to 4.7.1:
* User is notified about existent files when storing all attachments.
* Added forward message action.
* Fixed problem in which the main window was placed slightly off-screen when
run for the first time.
* When composing messages, attachment files can be rearranged using drag and
* Fixed bug. Message model is updated after tags have been edited.
* Fixes errors in application localisation.
* Wed Oct 19 2016 email@example.com
- Version update to 4.7.0:
* openssl 1.1.0 support
* Various small fixes
* Mon Oct 10 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Version update to 4.6.1:
* Message envelope can be exported to a PDF file along with other message
* Fixed issue when the sending of a new message lasted too long. In such case
the application could occasionally crash.
* Patched bundled libisds to fix wrong sender identification. This fix
affects only Windows and OS X users. Linux users should update to latest
libisds version (0.10.4).
* Fixed version string shown in notification dialogue.
* Sat May 14 2016 email@example.com
- Version update to 4.6.0:
* Added support for tags. These can be locally assigned to the messages.
* Message information are shown in separate window when double-clicking the
message in message list or when hitting the Return/Enter key.
* When composing a message, the recipient can be added to the recipient list
by double clicking it in the recently-used recipient list.
* Information about personal delivery are shown in message description field.
* Fixed problem where account entry has not been updated after message
* Fixed encoding issue when exporting correspondence overview in HTML.
* Fixed a bug causing the create message button not to activate when first
account was created.
* Fri Apr 01 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 4.5.3
* Fixed problems with HOTP authorisation on Windows. There have
been problems with the bundled libisds. MinGW does not handle
POSIX extensions of printf formatting strings properly. Patch
for libisds has been added.
* Fixed a non-working PRAGMA statement when asking for a database
* The --version command-line argument now also prints the version
of libraries which Datovka depends on.
* Automatic background downloads didn't cause the deactivation of
download buttons that could still be triggered. Triggering those
buttons in this situation could cause the application to crash.
* Adding new account caused the account tree to collapse. This has
- Changes for 4.5.2
* NLS of bundled libisds (OS X, Windows) has been disabled.
* The logging of libisds actions has been restricted on Windows
because there are discrepancies from standard-defined behaviour
of some functions on Windows.
* Improved behaviour when message download fails. The error
dialogue is only shown when an explicit message download fails.
* A message in the notification area appears when the download
has been triggered by downloading message list. This should
reduce the amount of error dialogues generated.
* Improved behaviour when downloading messages on accounts with
restricted privileges. Received messages are not automatically
downloaded when the user has no privileges to do that.
- Changes for 4.5.1
* Fixed bug in action logging causing the application to crash
* Fixed bug where message line was not deleted when deleting from
* New account model internals.
- Build with optflags
- Use macros for desktop file and icon handling
* Tue Feb 16 2016 email@example.com
- Version update to 4.5.0:
* various backend updates
* various bugs fixed
* qt 5.3 required now
- Rebase patch:
* Tue Jan 05 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Version update to 4.4.3:
* Various bugfixes. See ChangeLog file
* Fixed broken expired password swap
* Mon Oct 12 2015 email@example.com
- Version update to 4.4.0:
* Various bugfixes all around. See ChangeLog file
* Sat Sep 05 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Version bump 4.3.1:
* Few small bugfixes see ChangeLog for details
- Refresh patch datovka-fix-pro.patch
* Wed Jun 03 2015 email@example.com
- Version bump to 4.3.0:
* No obvious changelog apart from mentioning bugfixes