* Wed Apr 18 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- marked avrdude.keyring and debian.avrdude.udev as sources in
* Tue Nov 14 2017 email@example.com
- add USB IDs for Arduino Micro
- add download URL and keyring
* Wed Jul 12 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- remove incorrect provides in library subpackage
- remove not needed obsoletes in library subpackage
- make libftdi1 build dependency only for openSUSE
- spec file cleaned by spec-cleaner
* Mon Dec 12 2016 email@example.com
- drop parport from 50-avrdude.rules for udev (bsc#994883)
limit to USB
* Fri Mar 18 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 6.3
* New devices supported:
- ATmega48PB, ATmega88PB, ATmega168PB
- ATtiny28 (HVPP-only device)
- AT90PWM216 (bug #42310: New part description for AT90PWM216)
- ATmega32M1 (patch #7694 Add support for the atmega32m1)
* New programmers supported:
- Atmel mEDBG: xplainedmini, xplainedmini_dw
- uncompatino, ttl232r (FTDI TTL232R-5V with ICSP adapter)
(patch #8529 2 more ftdi_syncbb devices)
- Atmel DFU, using FLIP protocol version 1 (AT90USB and ATmegaU
devices), or version 2 (Xmega devices)
- Atmel-ICE (ARM/AVR), JTAG, PDI, debugWIRE, ISP modi
* Major changes compared to the previous version:
- The stk500v2 implementation now uses its own higher-level
command implementation for byte-wide access, rather than the
historic SPI_MULTI command where all the low-level ISP
implementation had to be assembled manually inside AVRDUDE. In
addition to the traditional STK500, this implementation is also
used by all the more modern Atmel tools (AVRISPmkII, JTAGICEmkII
in ISP mode, STK600 in ISP mode).
- The -B option can be suffixed with "Hz", "kHz", or "MHz", in
order to specify a bitclock frequency rather than period.
- Print part id after signature (patch #8440 )
- buspirate: Also support "cpufreq" extended parameter
in binary mode (patch #8504 )
- The "-P net:" syntax (forwarding of serial data over TCP) is now
also implemented for Win32 systems.
- Atmel EDBG protocol support added (JTAGICE3, XplainedPro, Atmel-ICE)
- disable IPv6 temporarily
* Thu Apr 03 2014 email@example.com
- include released tarball from upstream
- disable source service
- refresh patch avrdude-5.11-no-builddate.diff
* Mon Feb 10 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bump version number to 6.1 in _service to reflect upstream.
- Generate udev rules from avrdude-usbdevices, which has a simpler
and easier to maintain format. This also simplifies following
further upstream changes in udev rules syntax.
- IPv6-enable the "-P net:host:port" option (avrdude-ipv6.patch).
* Sat Feb 08 2014 email@example.com
- no longer use an URL for the source, since the tarball is generated
* Sat Feb 08 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- set the _service to localonly
* Fri Jan 17 2014 email@example.com
- work around systemd-udev warnings, by moving comments in the
udev rules file to the beginning of a line.
* Fri Feb 15 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Build the info file only, no PS/PDF documentation.
- Don't require libftdi for older SUSE versions.
* Thu Feb 07 2013 email@example.com
- Build from svn snapshot (last official release is too old).
- avrdude-use-serial-device-for-serbb.patch is no longer needed.
- Add UDB IDs for Arduino Leonardo and LUFA ACM bootloaders.
- Give access to programmer devices only to local users.
- Build documentation from source instead of importing pre-built
html and pdf documentation.
- Disable documentation building on releases older than 12.3 due
to texinfo problems.
* Sat Dec 08 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Did not build.
- 5.11 tar balls are now missing again. retrying with 5.11.1
- typo in spec file fixed.
* Wed Nov 21 2012 email@example.com
- All this should have been part of my earlier submit sr#142228:
* obsoleted upstreamed patches: tn4313.diff, avrdude_butterfly_mk.patch
* pulled patch from o:F: avrdude-use-serial-device-for-serbb.patch
* dropped dubious patch: avrdude-5.5.usbtiny.64bit.patch
* Wed Nov 21 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- retrying sr#110452, sr#141518, so that we can finally close bnc#736064
- merged a commit that was only made to o:F
* Wed Mar 21 2012 email@example.com
- Reverted to version 5.11 -- the 5.11.1 tarball was missing.
* Tue Oct 18 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Version 5.11.1 from savannah
- Add libftdi1-devel to BuildRequires to support additional
* Thu Sep 29 2011 email@example.com
- don't use download_files service - it breaks all the time
- remove builddate from binary to avoid unnecessary republising
* Sat Sep 17 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove redundant tags/sections from specfile
- Use %_smp_mflags for parallel build
* Sun Aug 28 2011 email@example.com
- Version 5.11 from savannah