* Sun Dec 05 2021 Christophe Giboudeaux <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to 5.1.3
* Update blender importer to work with Blender 2.8+ files
* Added checks for out of bounds data access/writing
* Interpolate euler rotations for quaternion animations
* Fix file-extension check for X3D-files
* Update CMakeLists.txt
* Thu Dec 02 2021 Christophe Giboudeaux <email@example.com>
- Update to 5.1.2. Changes since 5.1.0:
* Fixed an incorrect indeiciesType in the glTF2 sparse accessor.
* Prevent out-of-range memory writes by sparse accessors
* Delete test/models/3DS/UVTransformTest directory
* Do not build ziplib when 3MF exporter is disabled.
* Collada: Read value, not attribute
* Redefine deprecated glTF-specific PBR material macros
- Fix assimp-devel dependencies. minizip is required.
* Sat Nov 13 2021 Christophe Giboudeaux <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to 5.1.0
* Check https://github.com/assimp/assimp/releases/tag/v5.1.0
for the full list of changes
- Drop do-not-install-irrXML.patch. No longer needed.
- Drop obsolete patches:
* Mon Feb 08 2021 Christophe Giboudeaux <email@example.com>
- Add patch to fix build with GCC11:
* 0001-Fix-build-with-GCC-11.patch (boo#1181859)
* Mon Sep 21 2020 Christophe Giboudeaux <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Add a _constraints file for ppc64/ppc64le builds.
* Thu Sep 17 2020 Christophe Giboudeaux <email@example.com>
- Remove unneeded build dependencies.
assimp doesn't need Qt5, boost, devIL and glu.
* Thu Jul 09 2020 Christophe Giboudeaux <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Restore the _service file.
Assimp still ships files which are not allowed in openSUSE.
* Wed Jun 10 2020 Christophe Giboudeaux <email@example.com>
- Add upstream patch to fix the broken CMake config files:
(adapted for the 5.0.1 release)
* Wed May 20 2020 Ferdinand Thiessen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to 5.0.1
* Added texture types: BASE_COLOR, NORMAL_CAMERA, EMISSION_COLOR,
* Fixed various issues and memory leaks
* 3DS: Explicitly pass "UNNAMED" as 3DS root node name and fix
more thread-safety issue in 3DS loader.
* 3MF: Introduce first prototype for basematerial support
* AssJSon: Add json export.
* Various other file support improvements
- Dropped viewer subpackage, as it now requires DirectX
- Removed not needed disable-gitrevision-test.patch
- Rebased do-not-install-irrXML.patch
- Removed not needed install-viewer.patch
- Removed _service
* Wed Jan 23 2019 Jan Engelhardt <email@example.com>
- sanitize_source.sh was removed in the 4.1.0 update; restore its
logic with a new _service file and recreate the tarball.
* Thu Jan 17 2019 Jan Engelhardt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Fix incorrect summary for libassimp*.
* Sat Aug 11 2018 email@example.com
- Update to 4.1.0
* Added support for Export 3MF (experimental)
* Added supprt for Import / Export glTF 2
* Prevent failing stringstream to crash the export process
* Fix invalid access to mesh array when the array is
empty in Blender, also fixed short overflow.
* Fixed memory leak in AMFImporter
* Fixed IOStream leak in UnrealLoader:
* Fixed out-of-bounds read in MaterialSystem unit test
* Added support for SIB models from Silo 2.5
- Changes from 4.0.1
* StreamReader: fix out-of-range exception
- Changes From 4.0.0
* New QT-Widget based assimp-viewer
* Open3DGC codec supported by glFT-importer
* glTF: Read and write transparency values
* Support for X3D, AMF and Lugdunum3D
* MDLLoader: fix resource leak.
* Fix memory leak in Collada importer
* Fixed many FBX bugs
- Added %check section, run unit tests
- Added disable-gitrevision-test.patch to fix testsuite as we do
not build from git, git rev will test will fail.
- Added do-not-install-irrXML.patch to prevent cmake from
installing the irrXML (static) library.
- install-viewer.patch: Install viewer component
* Thu Apr 20 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rename %soname to %sover to better reflects its use.
- Repackage original tarball with the test/models-nonbsd/
* Mon Sep 05 2016 email@example.com
- Update to new upstream release 3.3.1
* Fix BlenderTesselator: offsetof operator
* C++11 support
* OpenGEX: add support for cameras and lights
* Enable export by pyAssimp
* Add functionality to perform a singlepost-processing step
* Fix of many resource leaks in unittests and main lib
* Thu Jun 16 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to new upstream release 3.2
* Support for FBX 2013 and newer, binary and ASCII
* Support for OGRE binary mesh and skeleton format
* Updated BLEND support for newer Blender versions
* Support for arbitrary meta data, used to hold FBX and DAE metadata
* OBJ Export now produces smaller files
* Meshes can now have names, this is supported by the major importers
* Improved IFC geometry generation
* M3 support has been removed
* Experimental OpenGEX support
* Tue Sep 03 2013 email@example.com
- Fixed the build problem with docdir
moved samples/ to doc
* Fri Feb 01 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Improved the spec file, changed the names and cleaned the spec file
* Sun Jul 29 2012 email@example.com
- some improvements form *.spec at home:hcostelha repository
* Sat Jul 28 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- initial package of version 3.0