- Rename %soname to %sover to better reflects its use. - Repackage original tarball with the test/models-nonbsd/ directory removed.
- Update to new upstream release 3.3.1 * Fix BlenderTesselator: offsetof operator * C++11 support * OpenGEX: add support for cameras and lights * Enable export by pyAssimp * Add functionality to perform a singlepost-processing step * Fix of many resource leaks in unittests and main lib
- Update to new upstream release 3.2 * Support for FBX 2013 and newer, binary and ASCII * Support for OGRE binary mesh and skeleton format * Updated BLEND support for newer Blender versions * Support for arbitrary meta data, used to hold FBX and DAE metadata * OBJ Export now produces smaller files * Meshes can now have names, this is supported by the major importers * Improved IFC geometry generation * M3 support has been removed * Experimental OpenGEX support
- Fixed the build problem with docdir moved samples/ to doc
- Improved the spec file, changed the names and cleaned the spec file
- some improvements form *.spec at home:hcostelha repository
- initial package of version 3.0