This update for minidlna fixes the following issues:
minidlna was updated to version 1.3.1 (boo#1196814)
- Fixed a potential crash in SSDP request parsing.
- Fixed a configure script failure on some platforms.
- Protect against DNS rebinding attacks. (CVE-2022-26505)
- Fix an socket leakage issue on some platforms.
- Minor bug fixes.
- add "su minidlna minidlna" to the logrotate config
- Added hardening to systemd service(s) (boo#1181400).
- Use sysusers macros to create minidlna user
- Don't hardrequire logrotate, we don't write log files anymore