This update for privoxy fixes the following issues:
- Update to version 3.0.31:
- Security/Reliability (boo#1181650)
- Prevent an assertion from getting triggered by a crafted
Commit 5bba5b89193fa. OVE-20210130-0001. CVE-2021-20217
Reported by: Joshua Rogers (Opera)
- Fixed a memory leak when decompression fails "unexpectedly".
Commit f431d61740cc0. OVE-20210128-0001. CVE-2021-20216
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed detection of insufficient data for decompression.
Previously Privoxy could try to decompress a partly
This update was imported from the openSUSE:Leap:15.2:Update update project.