Seamonkey was updated to 18.104.22.168:
* Obtain Windows code-signing certificate for SeaMonkey binary and
update signing bug 1438084.
* Support SHA-2 hashes in CertIDs in OCSP responses - port of bug
* Fix rust 1.57 Windows linking for SeaMonkey 2.53 bug 1746785.
* SeaMonkey 22.214.171.124 uses the same backend as Firefox and contains
the relevant Firefox 60.8 security fixes.
* Additional important security fixes up to Current Firefox 91.4.1
ESR and a few enhancements have been backported. We will continue
to enhance SeaMonkey security in subsequent 2.53.x beta and
release versions as fast as we are able to.
* SeaMonkey 126.96.36.199 shares most parts of the mail and news code
with Thunderbird. Please read the Thunderbird 60.0 release notes
for specific changes and security fixes in this release.