This update for singularity fixes the following issues:
Update to 3.8.5:
- CVE-2021-41190: Fixed OCI manifest and index parsing confusion (boo#1193273).
- Building Singularity from source requires go greater or equal 1.16. We now aim
to support the two most recent stable versions of Go. This
corresponds to the Go Release Maintenance Policy
- Sourcing a script based on PATH is now permitted, fixing a
regression introduced in 3.6.0.
- Environment variables in container definition files are
properly scoped, fixing a regression introduced in 3.8.0.
- Fix the oras contexts to avoid hangs upon failed pushes to