This update for 2ping fixes the following issues:
Update to version 4.5.1:
* 2ping.bash_completion: Make more resilient to failure / missing
* Minimum Python version changed from 3.5 to 3.6.
* Minor no-op code and distribution updates.
Update to version 4.5:
* Added PyCryptodome support (recommended over PyCrypto, though the latter is still detected/supported).
* Replaced best_poller module with Python native selectors module.
* Changed --flood output: dots/backspaces are no longer printed, and loss results / errors display full details.
* --audible tones will only occur if stdout is a TTY.
* Improved hostname/IP display edge cases.
* Added an AF_UNIX --loopback test mode.
* Listener sockets are added and removed as needed, instead of being re-created on each rescan.
* Listener sockets are automatically rescanned periodically.
* Multiple systemd sockets are now allowed.
* A run can be both a listener and a client at the same time (mainly useful for smoke testing).
* Other socket handling refactoring.
* Other code refactoring.
* Listener statistics are displayer per-bind.
* Many, many testing/CI improvements.
Update to version 4.3:
* Add --srv-service
* Change --adaptive behavior to better match ping -A
* Fix typos in manpage
Update to version 4.2:
* Added SIGHUP handling of listener processes
* Added an example bash_completion script
* Better cleanup handling of peer information
Update to version 4.1.2:
* Fix UTF-8 tests when run with invalid locale.
* Fix cleanup on non-encrypted sessions.
This update was imported from the openSUSE:Leap:15.2:Update update project.