This update for transfig fixes the following issues:
Update to version 3.2.8, including fixes for
- CVE-2021-3561: overflow in fig2dev/read.c in function read_colordef() (bsc#1186329).
- CVE-2019-19797: out-of-bounds write in read_colordef in read.c (bsc#1159293).
- CVE-2019-19555: stack-based buffer overflow because of an incorrect sscanf (bsc#1161698).
- CVE-2019-19746: segmentation fault and out-of-bounds write because of an integer overflow via a large arrow type (bsc#1159130).
- CVE-2019-14275: stack-based buffer overflow in the calc_arrow function in bound.c (bsc#1143650).
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-15:Update update project.
This update was imported from the openSUSE:Leap:15.2:Update update project.