This update for aria2 fixes the following issues:
Update to version 1.35.0:
* Drop SSLv3.0 and TLSv1.0 and add TLSv1.3
* TLSv1.3 support is added for GNUTLS and OpenSSL.
* Platform: Fix compilation without deprecated OpenSSL APIs
* Remove linux getrandom and use C++ stdlib instead
* Don't send Accept Metalink header if Metalink is disabled
- Move bash completion to better location
Update to version 1.34.0:
* UnknownLengthPieceStorage: return piece length show something
in console status when downloading items with unknown content length
* Fix bug that signal handler does not work with libaria2 when
aria2::RUN_ONCE is passed to aria2::run().
* Retry on HTTP 502