This update for netsniff-ng fixes the following issues:
GeoIP has been discontinued by Maxmind. Please see
for details. Without the database GeoIP is useless.
Update to version 0.6.6:
* implement rotating capture files in netsniff-ng
* fixed '--in -' to work again with STDIN in trafgen
* fixed -t 0 option to use sendto in trafgen
* checksum calculation for ICMP and TCP in astraceroute
* fix for reading mirrors from file in astraceroute
* use GZIP_ENV instead of GZIP in build system
* fixed manpage warnings
* added error handling for mismatched address families in mausezahn.
Update to version 0.6.5:
* add DCCP support to netsniff-ng
* fix segfault in mausezahn
* add date format strings to --out in netsniff-ng
* restore handling of raw hex string passed in on command line in mausezahn
* support ICMPv6 checksums in trafgen
* improve random mac address generation in mausezahn
* man page updates and reformatting
This update was imported from the openSUSE:Leap:15.1:Update update project.