This update for libredwg fixes the following issues:
libredwg was updated to release 0.11.1:
* Fixed decode of Unicode string streams.
* Fixed UCS-2 to UTF-8 conversion for the chars 128-255.
* Moved PSPACE entities from BLOCKS to ENTITIES
* Fixed \r\n quoting in DXF texts
* Generalize and fix DXF text splitup into 255 chunks and
quoting, add basic shift-jis quoting support for Katagana and
Hiragana letters (Japanese \M+1xxxx => Unicode \U+XXXX)
* Added indxf dwg_has_subclass check to avoid buffer overflows
when writing to wrong subclasses.
* Improved SAB 2 to SAT 1 conversion: Split overlarge blocks
into block_size of max 4096. Add "^ " quoting rule.
* Fixed decode of empty classes section, esp. for r13c3 and
* Keep IDBUFFER for old DXFs (r13-r14)
* Fixed SummaryInfo types from T to TU16, relevant for DXF
* Add missing UTF-8 conversion in geojson for TEXT, MTEXT,
update to 0.11:
* new programs dwgfilter, dxfwrite
* improved file support for r2004+ (incomplete)
* Add support for GeoJSON RFC794a godsend for the json importer)
* API extensions and breaking changes
update to 0.10.1:
* Fixed dwg2SVG htmlescape overflows and off-by-ones
* Removed direct usages of fprintf and stderr in the lib
* Fuzzing fixes for dwg2SVG, dwgread
* Fixed eed.raw leaks
This update was imported from the openSUSE:Leap:15.2:Update update project.