This update for netcdf-fortran fixes the following issues:
- The convention is to use the module name 'pnetcdf' for Parallel-NetCDF (called PnetCDF now).
- Fix ldconfig args for HPC packages: no caching should be done as the libs are made available via LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
- Add serial HPC build flavor. (bsc#1174177)
- For loading serial module, run 'module load netcdf-fortran' for an MPI variant use 'module load pnetcdf-fortran'.
- Gfortran from gcc-10 requires -std=legacy to build the Fortran code in netcdf-fortran. (bsc#1173598)
This update for netcdf fixes the following issues:
- Make environment module name conform standards: NetCDF modules should be called 'netcdf' - regardless whether they are 'serial' or use MPI. (bsc#1174291)
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-15:Update update project.
This update was imported from the openSUSE:Leap:15.1:Update update project.