This update for torbrowser-launcher fixes the following issues:
torbrowser-launcher was updated to version 0.3.3:
* Switch to Web Key Directory to refresh signing key from
torproject.org, because everything is broken.
* Use proper version comparison now that Tor Browser 10.0 is
* Fix DNS leak when downloading over Tor.
* Various bug fixes, as well as AppData and AppArmor fixes.
- New Requires: xmessage: one of zenity, kdialog, or xmessage is
required and we choose xmessage as a minimal requirement in case
neither of the first two are installed in the system already.
- Update Tor Browser public key from upstream (again).
This update was imported from the openSUSE:Leap:15.2:Update update project.