This update for vlc fixes the following issues:
vlc was updated to 126.96.36.199:
* Fixed HLS playlist update mechanism, unable to start
in some cases.
* Because of broken HLS servers, adaptive no longer
considers Content-Type as authoritative.
* Fixed handling of WEBM WebVTT subtitles
* Workaround invalid ADTS in TS from Makito encoders
* Fixed Opus when using avformat demuxer
* Fixed inverted explicit start/end positioning
* Fix listing of media on certain Panasonic recorders discovered via UPnP
Update to version 3.0.11:
+ Access: rtp descriptor leak on error fix.
* Fixed regression with some encrypted HLS streams.
* Live HLS delay until first update fix.
* HLS rendition switch regression fix.
* Fix imprecise m4a seek.
+ Decoder: Fixed missing captions with some capture cards.
+ Audio filters: soxr resampling fixes.
+ Audio Output: Fix sound not coming back after a pause with
+ Misc: Update Youtube script.
This update was imported from the openSUSE:Leap:15.2:Update update project.