This update for vlc fixes the following issues:
Update to 184.108.40.206:
* Fixed HLS playlist update mechanism, unable to start
in some cases.
* Because of broken HLS servers, adaptive no longer
considers Content-Type as authoritative.
* Fixed handling of WEBM WebVTT subtitles
* Workaround invalid ADTS in TS from Makito encoders
* Fixed Opus when using avformat demuxer
* Fixed inverted explicit start/end positioning
* Fix listing of media on certain Panasonic recorders discovered via UPnP
* Updated gnutls to 3.6.14
* Updated libebml to 1.4.0
* Updated libmatroska to 1.6.0
* Updated mpg123 to 1.26.2
Update to version 3.0.11:
+ Access: rtp descriptor leak on error fix.
* Fixed regression with some encrypted HLS streams.
* Live HLS delay until first update fix.
* HLS rendition switch regression fix.
* Fix imprecise m4a seek.
+ Decoder: Fixed missing captions with some capture cards.
+ Audio filters: soxr resampling fixes.
* Updated libfaad to 2.9.2 (Parametric Stereo regression).
* Updated libarchive to 3.4.2.
+ Audio Output: Fix sound not coming back after a pause with
+ Misc: Update Youtube script.
- Package arm neon plugins
- Update to version 3.0.10:
+ Misc: Update Twitch & VLSub scripts.
This update was imported from the openSUSE:Leap:15.1:Update update project.