This update for flint fixes the following issues:
Update to version 2.6.3 [boo#1169283]
* Multivariate polynomials over most standard rings (sparse
* APR-CL primality proving
* Elliptic Curve integer factoring
* Pollard rho integer factoring
* p+1 integer factoring
* Best of Breed smooth & general integer factoring routine
* Howell and Strong Echelon form
* Möller–Granlund precomputed inverses
* Fibonacci polynomials
* sqrt of series and polynomials
* Division of series over Z
* Shifted Legendre polynomials, Laguerre polynomials, Gegenbauer
* Threading of FFT for integer and polynomial multiplication over
Z; threading of quadratic sieve for integer factoring; threading
for multivariate polynomial multiplication, division and GCD;
threaded multiplication of matrices mod p.
* For more, see the NEWS file in the flint-devel subpackage.
This update was imported from the openSUSE:Leap:15.2:Update update project.