This update for wxMaxima fixes the following issues:
Update to version 20.06.6:
* Resolved a compiling problem the last release has introduced.
Changes from version 20.06.0:
* Many spell corrections and bugfixes
* The history sidebar now works again
* TextCells with copy-alt-text caused an crash
* A few additional small bugfixes
* Many (really many!) big stability improvements
* In sqrt(conjugate(f(x))) the horizontal lines coincided
* Strings were searched for comment starts when adding line
* Faster start-up by avoiding unneeded redraw events
* A big number of performance improvements
* Unfortunately one last temporary fix reduces performance again
* Corrected a bug that sometimes caused parts of equations not
to be displayed
* As this allows to improve performance and stability C++14 is
* Speed boost The list of anchors from the manual is now cached
* Updated translations.
This update was imported from the openSUSE:Leap:15.2:Update update project.