This update for shadowsocks-libev fixes the following issues:
- Update version to 3.3.3
* Refine the handling of suspicious connections.
* Fix exploitable denial-of-service vulnerability exists in the
UDPRelay functionality (boo#1158251, CVE-2019-5163)
* Fix code execution vulnerability in the ss-manager binary
* Refine the handling of fragment request.
* Fix a high CPU bug introduced in 3.3.0. (#2449)
* Enlarge the socket buffer size to 16KB.
* Fix the empty list bug in ss-manager.
* Fix the IPv6 address parser.
* Fix a bug of port parser.
* Fix a crash with MinGW.
* Refine SIP003 plugin interface.
* Remove connection timeout from all clients.
* Fix the alignment bug again.
* Fix a bug on 32-bit arch.
* Add TCP fast open support to ss-tunnel by @PantherJohn.
This update was imported from the openSUSE:Leap:15.1:Update update project.