This update for rt-tests fixes the following issues:
Update to version 1.6 (jsc#SLE-12981)
* New feature to get a snapshot of a running instance of cyclictest without stopping it by
sending SIGUSR2 to the PID and reading a shared memory segment. This is especially useful
if running cyclictest over a long period of time
* Add SPDX tags V3
* New programs to the rt-tests suite
- queuelat: simulates a network queue checking for latency violations in packet processing.
- cyclicdeadline: used to test the deadline scheduler (SCHED_DEADLINE)
- deadline_test: tests the deadline scheduler in a cyclictest manner
- ssdd: a tracer to do a bunch of PTRACE_SINGLESTEPs
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-15-SP1:Update update project.
This update was imported from the openSUSE:Leap:15.1:Update update project.