This update for libredwg fixes the following issues:
libredwg was updated to release 0.10:
API breaking changes:
* Added a new int *isnewp argument to all dynapi utf8text
getters, if the returned string is freshly malloced or not.
* removed the UNKNOWN supertype, there are only UNKNOWN_OBJ and
UNKNOWN_ENT left, with common_entity_data.
* renamed BLOCK_HEADER.preview_data to preview,
preview_data_size to preview_size.
* renamed SHAPE.shape_no to style_id.
* renamed CLASS.wasazombie to is_zombie.
* Harmonized INDXFB with INDXF, removed extra src/in_dxfb.c.
* Fixed encoding of added r2000 AUXHEADER address.
* Fixed EED encoding from dwgrewrite.
* Add several checks against
[CVE-2020-6609, boo#1160520], [CVE-2020-6610, boo#1160522],
[CVE-2020-6611, boo#1160523], [CVE-2020-6612, boo#1160524],
[CVE-2020-6613, boo#1160525], [CVE-2020-6614, boo#1160526],
This update was imported from the openSUSE:Leap:15.1:Update update project.