This update for tor fixes the following issues:
- version update to 0.3.4.8, as the 0.3.2 series is reaching EOL (boo#1107847)
- improvements for running in low-power and embedded environments
- preliminary changes for new bandwidth measurement system
- refine anti-denial-of-service code
- controller support and other improvements for v3 onion services
This update also contains improved protections against DoS on directory authorities, but due to the nature of the TOR
network it is assumed that no directory authorities run the distributed package (boo#1094283).