This update for ansible fixes the following issues:
Security vulnerabilities fixed:
- CVE-2018-16876: Respect no_log on retry and high verbosity (bsc#1118896)
- CVE-2018-16859: Windows - prevent sensitive content from appearing in
scriptblock logging (bsc#1116587)
- CVE-2018-10855: Fixed the honouration of the no_log option with failed task
- CVE-2017-7466: Fixed an input validation vulnerability in Ansible's handling
of data sent from client systems
- CVE-2017-7481: Fixed a security issue with lookup return not tainting the
jinja2 environment (bsc#1038785)
Other bug fixes and changes:
- Update to version 2.7.6
* Added log message at -vvvv when using netconf connection listing connection details.
* Changes how ansible-connection names socket lock files. They now use the same name as the socket itself, and as such do not lock other attempts on connections to the same host, or cause issues with overly-long hostnames.
* Fix mandatory statement error for junos modules (https://github.com/ansible/ansible/pull/50138)
* Moved error in netconf connection plugin from at import to on connection.
* This reverts some changes from commit 723daf3. If a line is found in the file, exactly or via regexp matching, it must not be added again. insertafter/insertbefore options are used only when a line is to be inserted, to specify where it must be added.
* allow using openstack inventory plugin w/o a cache
* callbacks - Do not filter out exception, warnings, deprecations on failure when using debug (https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/47576)
* certificate_complete_chain - fix behavior when invalid file is parsed while reading intermediate or root certificates.
* copy - Ensure that the src file contents is converted to unicode in diff information so that it is properly wrapped by AnsibleUnsafeText to prevent unexpected templating of diff data in Python3 (https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/45717)
* correct behaviour of verify_file for vmware inventory plugin, it was always returning True
* dnf - fix issue where conf_file was not being loaded properly
* dnf - fix update_cache combined with install operation to not cause dnf transaction failure
* docker_container - fix network_mode idempotency if the container:<container-name> form is used (as opposed to container:<container-id>) (https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/49794)
* docker_container - warning when non-string env values are found, avoiding YAML parsing issues. Will be made an error in Ansible 2.8. (https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/49802)
* docker_swarm_service - Document labels and container_labels with correct type.
* docker_swarm_service - Document limit_memory and reserve_memory correctly on how to specify sizes.
* docker_swarm_service - Document minimal API version for configs and secrets.
* docker_swarm_service - fix use of Docker API so that services are not detected as present if there is an existing service whose name is a substring of the desired service
* docker_swarm_service - fixing falsely reporting update_order as changed when option is not used.
* document old option that was initally missed
* ec2_instance now respects check mode https://github.com/ansible/ansible/pull/46774
* fix for network_cli - ansible_command_timeout not working as expected (#49466)
* fix handling of firewalld port if protocol is missing
* fix lastpass lookup failure on python 3 (https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/42062)
* flatpak - Fixed Python 2/3 compatibility
* flatpak - Fixed issue where newer versions of flatpak failed on flatpak removal
* flatpak_remote - Fixed Python 2/3 compatibility
* gcp_compute_instance - fix crash when the instance metadata is not set
* grafana_dashboard - Fix a pair of unicode string handling issues with version checking (https://github.com/ansible/ansible/pull/49194)
* host execution order - Fix reverse_inventory not to change the order of the items before reversing on python2 and to not backtrace on python3
* icinga2_host - fixed the issue with not working use_proxy option of the module.
* influxdb_user - An unspecified password now sets the password to blank, except on existing users. This previously caused an unhandled exception.
* influxdb_user - Fixed unhandled exception when using invalid login credentials (https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/50131)
* openssl_* - fix error when path contains a file name without path.
* openssl_csr - fix problem with idempotency of keyUsage option.
* openssl_pkcs12 - now does proper path expansion for ca_certificates.
* os_security_group_rule - os_security_group_rule doesn't exit properly when secgroup doesn't exist and state=absent (https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/50057)
* paramiko_ssh - add auth_timeout parameter to ssh.connect when supported by installed paramiko version. This will prevent "Authentication timeout" errors when a slow authentication step (>30s) happens with a host (https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/42596)
* purefa_facts and purefb_facts now correctly adds facts into main ansible_fact dictionary (https://github.com/ansible/ansible/pull/50349)
* reboot - add appropriate commands to make the plugin work with VMware ESXi (https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/48425)
* reboot - add support for rebooting AIX (https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/49712)
* reboot - gather distribution information in order to support Alpine and other distributions (https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/46723)
* reboot - search common paths for the shutdown command and use the full path to the binary rather than depending on the PATH of the remote system (https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/47131)
* reboot - use a common set of commands for older and newer Solaris and SunOS variants (https://github.com/ansible/ansible/pull/48986)
* redfish_utils - fix reference to local variable 'systems_service'
* setup - fix the rounding of the ansible_memtotal_mb value on VMWare vm's (https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/49608)
* vultr_server - fixed multiple ssh keys were not handled.
* win_copy - Fix copy of a dir that contains an empty directory - https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/50077
* win_firewall_rule - Remove invalid 'bypass' action
* win_lineinfile - Fix issue where a malformed json block was returned causing an error
* win_updates - Correctly report changes on success
- update to version 2.7.5
* ACME modules: improve error messages in some cases (include error returned by server).
* Added unit test for VMware module_utils.
* Also check stdout for interpreter errors for more intelligent messages to user
* Backported support for Devuan-based distribution
* Convert hostvars data in OpenShift inventory plugin to be serializable by ansible-inventory
* Fix AttributeError (Python 3 only) when an exception occurs while rendering a template
* Fix N3K power supply facts (https://github.com/ansible/ansible/pull/49150).
* Fix NameError nxos_facts (https://github.com/ansible/ansible/pull/48981).
* Fix VMware module utils for self usage.
* Fix error in OpenShift inventory plugin when a pod has errored and is empty
* Fix if the route table changed to none (https://github.com/ansible/ansible/pull/49533)
* Fix iosxr netconf plugin response namespace (https://github.com/ansible/ansible/pull/49300)
* Fix issues with nxos_install_os module for nxapi (https://github.com/ansible/ansible/pull/48811).
* Fix lldp and cdp neighbors information (https://github.com/ansible/ansible/pull/48318)(https://github.com/ansible/ansible/pull/48087)(https://github.com/ansible/ansible/pull/49024).
* Fix nxos_interface and nxos_linkagg Idempotence issue (https://github.com/ansible/ansible/pull/46437).
* Fix traceback when updating facts and the fact cache plugin was nonfunctional
* Fix using vault encrypted data with jinja2_native (https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/48950)
* Fixed: Make sure that the files excluded when extracting the archive are not checked. https://github.com/ansible/ansible/pull/45122
* Fixes issue where a password parameter was not set to no_log
* aci_rest - Fix issue ignoring custom port
* acme_account, acme_account_facts - in some cases, it could happen that the modules return information on disabled accounts accidentally returned by the ACME server.
* docker_swarm - decreased minimal required API version from 1.35 to 1.25; some features require API version 1.30 though.
* docker_swarm_service: fails because of default "user: root" (https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/49199)
* ec2_metadata_facts - Parse IAM role name from the security credential field since the instance profile name is different
* fix azure_rm_image module use positional parameter (https://github.com/ansible/ansible/pull/49394)
* fixes an issue with dict_merge in network utils (https://github.com/ansible/ansible/pull/49474)
* gcp_utils - fix google auth scoping issue with application default credentials or google cloud engine credentials. Only scope credentials that can be scoped.
* mail - fix python 2.7 regression
* openstack - fix parameter handling when cloud provided as dict https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/42858
* os_user - Include domain parameter in user deletion https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/42901
* os_user - Include domain parameter in user lookup https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/42901
* ovirt_storage_connection - comparing passwords breaks idempotency in update_check (https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/48933)
* paramiko_ssh - improve log message to state the connection type
* reboot - use IndexError instead of TypeError in exception
* redis cache - Support version 3 of the redis python library (https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/49341)
* sensu_silence - Cast int for expire field to avoid call failure to sensu API.
* vmware_host_service_facts - handle exception when service package does not have package name.
* win_nssm - Switched to Argv-ToString for escaping NSSM credentials (https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/48728)
* zabbix_hostmacro - Added missing validate_certs logic for running module against Zabbix servers with untrused SSL certificates (https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/47611)
* zabbix_hostmacro - Fixed support for user macros with context (https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/46953)
- update to version 2.7.4
* powershell - add lib/ansible/executor/powershell to the packaging data
- update to version 2.7.3
* Fix the issue that FTD HTTP API retries authentication-related HTTP requests
* Fix the issue that module fails when the Swagger model does not have required fields
* Fix the issue with comparing string-like objects
* Fix using omit on play keywords
* apt_key - Disable TTY requirement in GnuPG for the module to work correctly
when SSH pipelining is enabled
* better error message when bad type in config, deal with EVNAR= more gracefully
* configuration retrieval would fail on non primed plugins
* cs_template - Fixed a KeyError on state=extracted
* docker_container - fix idempotency problems with docker-py caused by previous
init idempotency fix
* docker_container - fix interplay of docker-py version check with argument_spec
* docker_network - driver_options containing Python booleans would cause Docker
to throw exceptions
* ec2_group - Fix comparison of determining which rules to purge by ignoring descriptions
* pip module - fix setuptools/distutils replacement
* sysvinit - enabling a service should use "defaults" if no runlevels are specified
- update to version 2.7.2
* Minor changes
- update to 2.7.1
* Minor changes
- update to 2.7.0
* Allow config to enable native jinja types
* Remove support for simplejson
* yum and dnf modules now at feature parity
* Security Fix - avoid loading host/group vars from cwd when not specifying a playbook or playbook base dir
* Security Fix - avoid using ansible.cfg in a world writable dir
* Some connection exception would cause no_log specified on a task to be ignored (stdout info disclosure)
* Fix glob path of rc.d (SUSE-specific)
* Fix lambda_policy updates
* Fix alt linux detection/matching
- update to 2.6.4
* Add md5sum check in nxos_file_copy module
* Allow arbitrary log_driver for docker_container
* Fix Python2.6 regex bug terminal plugin nxos, iosxr
* Fix check_mode in nxos_static_route module
* Fix glob path of rc.d Some distribtuions like SUSE has the rc%.d
directories under /etc/init.d
* Fix network config diff issue for lines
* Fixed an issue where ansible_facts.pkg_mgr would incorrectly set
to zypper on Debian/Ubuntu systems that happened to have the
* The docker_* modules respect the DOCKER_* environment variables again
* The fix for CVE-2018-10875 prints out a warning message about
skipping a config file from a world writable current working directory.
However, if the user is in a world writable current working directory
which does not contain a config file, it should not print a warning
message. This release fixes that extaneous warning.
* To resolve nios_network issue where vendor-encapsulated-options
can not have a use_option flag.
* To resolve the issue of handling exception for Nios lookup gracefully.
* always correctly template no log for tasks
* ansible-galaxy - properly list all roles in roles_path
* basic.py - catch ValueError in case a FIPS enabled platform
raises this exception
* docker_container: fixing working_dir idempotency problem
* docker_container: makes unit parsing for memory sizes more consistent,
and fixes idempotency problem when kernel_memory is set
* fix example code for AWS lightsail documentation
* fix the enable_snat parameter that is only supposed to be used by
an user with the right policies.
* fixes docker_container check and debug mode
* improves docker_container idempotency
* ios_l2_interface - fix bug when list of vlans ends with comma
* ios_l2_interface - fix issue with certain interface types
* ios_user - fix unable to delete user admin issue
* ios_vlan - fix unable to work on certain interface types issue
* nxos_facts test lldp feature and fix nxapi check_rc
* nxos_interface port-channel idempotence fix for mode
* nxos_linkagg mode fix
* nxos_system idempotence fix
* nxos_vlan refactor to support non structured output
* one_host - fixes settings via environment variables
* use retry_json nxos_banner
* user - Strip trailing comments in /etc/default/passwd
* user - when creating a new user without an expiration date,
properly set no expiration rather that expirining the account
* win_domain_computer - fixed deletion of computer active directory
object that have dependent objects
* win_domain_computer - fixed error in diff_support
* win_domain_computer - fixed error when description parameter is empty
* win_psexec - changed code to not escape the command option when building the args
* win_uri -- Fix support for JSON output when charset is set
* win_wait_for - fix issue where timeout doesn't wait unless state=drained
- update to 2.6.3
* Fix lxd module to be idempotent when the given configuration for
the lxd container has not changed
* Fix setting value type to str to avoid conversion during template
read. Fix Idempotency in case of 'no key'.
* Fix the mount module's handling of swap entries in fstab
* The fix for (CVE-2018-10875) prints out a warning message about
skipping a config file from a world writable current working
directory. However, if the user explicitly specifies that the
config file should be used via the ANSIBLE_CONFIG environment
variable then Ansible would honor that but still print out the
warning message. This has been fixed so that Ansible honors the
user's explicit wishes and does not print a warning message in
* To fix the bug where existing host_record was deleted when existing
record name is used with different IP.
* VMware handle pnic in proxyswitch
* fix azure security group cannot add rules when purge_rule set to false.
* fix azure_rm_deployment collect tags from existing Resource Group.
* fix azure_rm_loadbalancer_facts list takes at least 2 arguments.
* fix for the bundled selectors module (used in the ssh and local
connection plugins) when a syscall is restarted after being
interrupted by a signal
* get_url - fix the bug that get_url does not change mode when checksum matches
* nicer error when multiprocessing breaks
* openssl_certificate - Convert valid_date to bytes for conversion
* openstack_inventory.py dynamic inventory file fixed the plugin to the
script so that it will work with current ansible-inventory. Also
redirect stdout before dumping the ouptput, because not doing so will
cause JSON parse errors in some cases.
* slack callback - Fix invocation by looking up data from cli.options
* sysvinit module: handle values of optional parameters. Don't disable
service when enabled parameter isn't set. Fix command when arguments
parameter isn't set.
* vars_prompt - properly template play level variables in vars_prompt
* win_domain - ensure the Netlogon service is up and running after
promoting host to controller
* win_domain_controller - ensure the Netlogon service is up and running
after promoting host to controller
- update to 2.6.2
+ Add text output along with structured output in nxos_facts
+ Allow more than one page of results by using the right pagination
indicator ('NextMarker' instead of 'NextToken').
+ Fix an atomic_move error that is 'true', but misleading.
Now we show all 3 files involved and clarify what happened.
+ Fix eos_l2_interface eapi.
+ Fix fetching old style facts in junos_facts module
+ Fix get_device_info nxos zero or more whitespace regex
+ Fix nxos CI failures
+ Fix nxos_nxapi default http behavior
+ Fix nxos_vxlan_vtep_vni
+ Fix regex network_os_platform nxos
+ Refactor nxos cliconf get_device_info for non structured
output supported devices
+ To fix the NoneType error raised in ios_l2_interface when
Access Mode VLAN is unassigned
+ emtpy host/group name is an error
+ fix default SSL version for docker modules
+ fix mail module when using starttls
+ fix nmap config example
+ fix ps detection of service
+ fix the remote tmp folder permissions issue when becoming a non
+ fix typoe in sysvinit that breaks update.rc-d detection
+ fixes docker_container compatibilty with docker-py < 2.2
+ get_capabilities in nxapi module_utils should not return empty dictionary
+ inventory - When using an inventory directory, ensure extension
comparison uses text types
+ ios_vlan - fix unable to identify correct vlans issue
+ nxos_facts warning message improved
+ openvswitch_db - make 'key' argument optional
+ pause - do not set stdout to raw mode when redirecting to a file
+ pause - nest try except when importing curses to gracefully fail
if curses is not present
+ plugins/inventory/openstack.py - Do not create group with empty
name if region is not set
+ preseve delegation info on nolog
+ remove ambiguity when it comes to 'the source'
+ remove dupes from var precedence
+ restores filtering out conflicting facts
+ user - fix bug that resulted in module always reporting a change when
specifiying the home directory on FreeBSD
+ user - use correct attribute name in FreeBSD for creat_home
+ vultr - Do not fail trying to load configuration from ini files if
required variables have been set as environment variables.
+ vyos_command correcting conditionals looping
+ win_chocolatey - enable TLSv1.2 support when downloading the
+ win_reboot - fix for handling an already scheduled reboot and other
minor log formatting issues
+ win_reboot - fix issue when overridding connection timeout hung
the post reboot uptime check
+ win_reboot - handle post reboots when running test_command
+ win_security_policy - allows an empty string to reset a policy value
+ win_share - discard any cmdlet output we don't use to ensure only the
return json is received by Ansible
+ win_unzip - discard any cmdlet output we don't use to ensure only the
return json is received by Ansible
+ win_updates - fixed module return value is lost in error in some cases
+ win_user - Use LogonUser to validate the password as it does not
rely on SMB/RPC to be available
+ Security Fix - avoid loading host/group vars from cwd when not
specifying a playbook or playbook base dir
+ Security Fix - avoid using ansible.cfg in a world writable dir.
+ Fix junos_config confirm commit timeout issue
+ file module - The touch subcommand had its diff output broken during
the 2.6.x development cycle. This is now fixed.
+ inventory manager - This fixes required options being populated before
the inventory config file is read, so the required options may be
set in the config file.
+ nsupdate - allow hmac-sha384 https://github.com/ansible/ansible/pull/42209
+ win_domain - fixes typo in one of the AD cmdlets
+ win_group_membership - uses the internal Ansible SID conversion logic
and uses that when comparing group membership instead of the name
- use fdupes to save some space in python_sitelib
- define BuildRoot on older distributions like SLE-11
- be a bit more flexible with the ending of manpage files to allow
Fedora builds to succeed
- updated to latest release 2.6.0
- New Plugins:
- Modules updates too many to mention here
please look at package documentation directory (/usr/share/doc/packages/.../changelogs)
- bug fixes:
- **Security Fix** - Some connection exceptions would cause no_log
specified on a task to be ignored. If this happened, the task information,
including any private information coul d have been displayed to stdout and
(if enabled, not the default) logged to a log file specified in
ansible.cfg's log_path. Additionally, sites which redirected stdout from
ansible runs to a log file may have stored that private information onto
disk that way as well. (https://github.com/ansible/ansible/pull/41414)
- Changed the admin_users config option to not include "admin" by default
as admin is frequently used for a non-privileged account
- Changed the output to "text" for "show vrf" command as default "json"
output format with respect to "eapi" transport was failing
- Document mode=preserve for both the copy and template module
- Fix added for Digital Ocean Volumes API change causing Ansible to
recieve an unexpected value in the response.
- Fix an encoding issue when parsing the examples from a plugins'
- Fix iosxr_config module to handle route-policy, community-set,
prefix-set, as-path-set and rd-set blocks. All these blocks are part of
route-policy language of iosxr.
- Fix mode=preserve with remote_src=True for the copy module
- Implement mode=preserve for the template module
- The yaml callback plugin now allows non-ascii characters to be
- Various grafana_* modules - Port away from the deprecated
b64encodestring function to the b64encode function instead.
- added missing 'raise' to exception definition
- allow custom endpoints to be used in the aws_s3 module
- allow set_options to be called multiple times
- ansible-doc - fixed traceback on missing plugins
- cast the device_mapping volume size to an int in the ec2_ami module
- copy - fixed copy to only follow symlinks for files in the non-recursive case
- copy module - The copy module was attempting to change the mode of files
for remote_src=True even if mode was not set as a parameter. This
failed on filesystems which do not have permission bits
- copy module - fixed recursive copy with relative paths
- correct debug display for all cases
- correctly check hostvars for vars term
- correctly handle yaml inventory files when entries are null dicts
- dynamic includes - Allow inheriting attributes from static parents
- dynamic includes - Don't treat undefined vars for conditional includes
as truthy (https://github.com/ansible/ansible/pull/39377)
- dynamic includes - Fix IncludedFile comparison for free strategy
- dynamic includes - Improved performance by fixing re-parenting on copy
- dynamic includes - Use the copied and merged task for calculating task
- file - fixed the default follow behaviour of file to be true
- file module - Eliminate an error if we're asked to remove a file but
something removes it while we are processing the request
- file module - Fix error when recursively assigning permissions and a
symlink to a nonexistent file is present in the directory tree
- file module - Fix error when running a task which assures a symlink to a
nonexistent file exists for the second and subsequent times
- file module - The file module allowed the user to specify src as a
parameter when state was not link or hard. This is documented as only
applying to state=link or state=hard but in previous Ansible, this could
have an effect in rare cornercases. For instance, "ansible -m file -a
'state=directory path=/tmp src=/var/lib'" would create /tmp/lib. This
has been disabled and a warning emitted (will change to an error in
- file module - The touch subcommand had its diff output broken during the
2.6.x development cycle. This is now fixed
- fix BotoCoreError exception handling
- fix apt-mark on debian6 (https://github.com/ansible/ansible/pull/41530)
- fix async for the aws_s3 module by adding async support to the action
- fix decrypting vault files for the aws_s3 module
- fix errors with S3-compatible APIs if they cannot use ACLs for buckets
- fix permission handling to try to download a file even if the user does
not have permission to list all objects in the bucket
- fixed config required handling, specifically for _terms in lookups
- gce_net - Fix sorting of allowed ports
- group_by - support implicit localhost
- import/include - Ensure role handlers have the proper parent, allowing
for correct attribute inheritance
- import_playbook - Pass vars applied to import_playbook into parsing of
the playbook as they may be needed to parse the imported plays
- include_role/import_role - Don't overwrite included role handlers with
play handlers on parse (https://github.com/ansible/ansible/pull/39563)
- include_role/import_role - Fix parameter templating
- include_role/import_role - Use the computed role name for
include_role/import_role so to diffentiate between names computed from
host vars (https://github.com/ansible/ansible/pull/39516)-
include_role/import_role - improved performance and recursion depth
- lineinfile - fix insertbefore when used with BOF to not insert duplicate
- password lookup - Do not load password lookup in network filters,
allowing the password lookup to be overriden
- pause - ensure ctrl+c interrupt works in all cases
- powershell - use the tmpdir set by `remote_tmp` for become/async tasks
instead of the generic $env:TEMP -
- selinux - correct check mode behavior to report same changes as normal
- spwd - With python 3.6 spwd.getspnam returns PermissionError instead of
KeyError if user does not have privileges
- synchronize - Ensure the local connection created by synchronize uses
_remote_is_local=True, which causes ActionBase to build a local tmpdir
- template - Fix for encoding issues when a template path contains
non-ascii characters and using the template path in ansible_managed
- template action plugin - fix the encoding of filenames to avoid
tracebacks on Python2 when characters that are not present in the user's
locale are present. (https://github.com/ansible/ansible/pull/39424)
- user - only change the expiration time when necessary
- uses correct conn info for reset_connection
- win_environment - Fix for issue where the environment value was deleted
when a null value or empty string was set -
- win_file - fix issue where special chars like [ and ] were not being
handled correctly https://github.com/ansible/ansible/pull/37901
- win_get_url - fixed a few bugs around authentication and force no when
using an FTP URL
- win_iis_webapppool - redirect some module output to null so Ansible can
read the output JSON https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/40874
- win_template - fix when specifying the dest option as a directory with
and without the trailing slash
- win_updates - Added the ability to run on a scheduled task for older
hosts so async starts working again -
- win_updates - Fix logic when using a whitelist for multiple updates
- win_updates - Fix typo that hid the download error when a download
- win_updates - Fixed issue where running win_updates on async fails
without any error
- windows become - Show better error messages when the become process fails
- winrm - Add better error handling when the kinit process fails
- winrm - allow `ansible_user` or `ansible_winrm_user` to override
`ansible_ssh_user` when both are defined in an inventory -
- winrm - ensure pexpect is set to not echo the input on a failure and have
a manual sanity check afterwards
- winrm connection plugin - Fix exception messages sometimes raising a
traceback when the winrm connection plugin encounters an unrecoverable
- xenserver_facts - ensure module works with newer versions of XenServer
- use python3 on (open)SUSE 15 or newer
- Update to 2.5.5
- Changed the admin_users config option to not include "admin" by default
as admin is frequently used for a non-privileged account
- aws_s3 - add async support to the action plugin
- aws_s3 - fix decrypting vault files
- ec2_ami - cast the device_mapping volume size to an int
- eos_logging - fix idempotency issues
- cache plugins - A cache timeout of 0 means the cache will not expire.
- ios_logging - fix idempotency issues
- ios/nxos/eos_config - don't retrieve config in running_config when config is provided for diff
- nxos_banner - fix multiline banner issue
- nxos terminal plugin - fix output truncation
- nxos_l3_interface - fix no switchport issue with loopback and svi interfaces
- nxos_snapshot - fix compare_option
- update to 188.8.131.52 (boo#1056094)
* Various minor bug fixes