This update for lxcfs fixes the following issues:
lxcfs was updated to version 3.1.2 (released on the 24th of July 2019)
* Add support for per-container cpu usage in /proc/stat
* Add support for load average (loadavg) virtualization
* Display cpus in /proc/cpuinfo based on cpu quotas
* Allow to disable swap in /proc/meminfo output
* Virtualize /sys/devices/system/cpu/online
* Enable higher precision output in /proc/uptime
* Add support for FUSE nonempty option
* bindings: ensure that opts is non NULL
* Makefile: Fix typo in file name
* remove unused functions
* sys dirs do not need to implement 'read' method
* lxcfs: coding style update
* config: Adds RPM spec file.
* config: Adds reload mode to sysvinit and systemd scripts.
* bindings: prevent NULL pointer dereference
* stat: check for out of bound access to cpuacct usage data
* calc_hash(): do not apply modulo LOAD_SIZE
* tests: include missing sys/sysmacros.h header
* bindings: prevent double free
* bindings: better logging for write_string()
* meminfo: set ShmemHugePages and ShmemPmdMapped to zero
* bindings: fix memory leak in calc_pid()
* travis: fix .travis.yml
* bindings: fix memory leak in proc_loadavg_read()
- Make lxcfs-hooks-lxc supplement liblxc1 instead of lxc, since there are other
liblxc1 users (such as LXD).
This update was imported from the openSUSE:Leap:15.1:Update update project.