This update for libmirage fixes the following issues:
CVE-2019-15540: The CSO filter in libMirage in CDemu did not validate the part size,
triggering a heap-based buffer overflow that could lead to root access by a local user.
- Update to new upstream release 3.2.2
* ISO parser: fixed ISO9660/UDF pattern search for sector
sizes 2332 and 2336.
* ISO parser: added support for Nintendo GameCube and Wii
* Extended medium type guess to distinguish between DVD and
BluRay images based on length.
* Removed fabrication of disc structures from the library
(moved to CDEmu daemon).
* MDS parser: cleanup of disc structure parsing, fixed the
incorrectly set structure sizes.
This update was imported from the openSUSE:Leap:15.0:Update update project.