This update for pdns fixes the following issues:
Security issues fixed:
- CVE-2019-10203: Updated PostgreSQL schema to address a possible denial of service by an authorized user by inserting a crafted record in a MASTER type zone under their control. (boo#1142810)
- CVE-2019-10162: Fixed a denial of service but when authorized user to cause the server to exit by inserting a crafted record in a MASTER type zone under their control. (boo#1138582)
- CVE-2019-10163: Fixed a denial of service of slave server when an authorized master server sends large number of NOTIFY messages. (boo#1138582)
Non-security issues fixed:
- Enabled the option to disable superslave support.
- Fixed `pdnsutil b2b-migrate` to not lose NSEC3 settings.
This update was imported from the openSUSE:Leap:15.1:Update update project.