This update for machinery fixes the following issues:
machinery was updated to version 1.24.1:
* Fix HTML man page
* Switch image building support from legacy Kiwi to Kiwi Next Generation
* Allow newer json-schema releases than 2.2.5. Newer versions slow down parsing
of manifests but newer Ruby versions have issues with old json schema releases.
The performance issue is known upstream: (gh#ruby-json-schema/json-schema#261)
* Fix machinery helper go version parsing (boo#1125785)
* Improve parsing of SSH exceptions (gh#SUSE/machinery#2257)
* Allow inspection of old 32-bit systems even when their architecture is
reported as i586 or i386
This update was imported from the openSUSE:Leap:15.0:Update update project.