This update for live555 fixes the following issues:
- CVE-2019-9215: Malformed headers could have lead to invalid memory
access in the parseAuthorizationHeader function. (boo#1127341)
- CVE-2019-7314: Mishandled termination of an RTSP stream after RTP/RTCP-over-RTSP has been set up could have lead to a Use-After-Free error causing the RTSP server to crash or possibly have unspecified other impact. (boo#1124159)
- Update to version 2019.06.28,
- Convert to dynamic libraries (boo#1121995):
+ Use make ilinux-with-shared-libraries: build the dynamic libs
instead of the static one.
+ Use make install instead of a manual file copy script: this
also reveals that we missed quite a bit of code to be installed
+ Split out shared library packages according the SLPP.
- Use FAT LTO objects in order to provide proper static library.