This update for putty fixes the following issues:
Update to new upstream release 0.71 [boo#1129633]
* CVE-2019-9894: Fixed a remotely triggerable memory overwrite in RSA key
exchange, which can occur before host key verification
potential recycling of random numbers used in cryptography.
* CVE-2019-9895: Fixed a remotely triggerable buffer overflow in any kind of
* CVE-2019-9897: Fixed multiple denial-of-service attacks that can be triggered
by writing to the terminal.
* CVE-2019-9898: Fixed potential recycling of random numbers used in cryptography
* CVE-2019-9896 (Windows only): Fixed hijacking by a malicious help file in the same directory as the executable
* Major rewrite of the crypto code to remove cache and timing
This update was imported from the openSUSE:Leap:15.0:Update update project.