This update for phpMyAdmin fixes security issues and bugs.
Security issues addressed in the 4.8.4 release (bsc#1119245):
- CVE-2018-19968: Local file inclusion through transformation feature
- CVE-2018-19969: XSRF/CSRF vulnerability
- CVE-2018-19970: XSS vulnerability in navigation tree
This update also contains the following upstream bug fixes and improvements:
- Ensure that database names with a dot ('.') are handled properly when DisableIS is true
- Fix for message "Error while copying database (pma__column_info)"
- Move operation causes "SELECT * FROM `undefined`" error
- When logging with $cfg['AuthLog'] to syslog, successful login messages were not logged
when $cfg['AuthLogSuccess'] was true
- Multiple errors and regressions with Designer