This update contains KDE Plasma 5.8.6, a general bugfix release.
The following components were updated:
kde-gtk-config5, kscreen5, kscreenlocker, ksysguard5, libkscreen2, plasma-nm5, plasma5-sdk
The upstream announcements are available here:
Changes in kde-gtk-config:
- Properly retrieve all boolean properties.
- Don't break compatibility with old configs.
- Fix gtk-primary-button-warps-slider with GTK 2.
- Make sure we check theme tarballs when they're set.
Changes in kscreen5:
- Guard against nullptr-access to the OutputPtr.
- Apply config change after correcting invalid mode.
- No use in setting modes on disabled outputs.
- Correct possibly invalid current mode.
Changes in kscreenlocker:
- Focusing in screenlocker.
- Fix crash in Screen Locker KCM on teardown.
Changes in ksysguard5:
- Fix array allocation for non-continuous cpu numbers.
- Use unicode codepoint instead of UTF-8 literal.
Changes in libkscreen2:
- Fix type argument for get property call.
- Disable logging to kscreen.log by default.
- Allow changing an output's modelist at runtime.
Changes in plasma-nm5:
- Fix crash caused by notifications use-after-free.
- OpenVPN: Remove previously configured secrets to avoid passing them back.
- Use KDE specific page for captive portal redirection.
- Some captive portals seems to have problem redirecting from https.
- Revert "Pass protocol type to openconnect".
- Pass protocol type to openconnect.
Changes in plasma5-sdk:
- Update to KDevplatform API change.
- Fix handling of paths with whitespace in bash.
- Update to KDevplatform API change
- Requires now kirigami.