This update contains irssi 1.0.0 for the SUSE Package Hub, with the following improvements:
* irssiproxy can now forward all tags through a single port.
* The kill buffer now remembers consecutive kills. New bindings
were added: yank_next_cutbuffer and append_next_kill.
* autolog_ignore_targets and activity_hide_targets learn a new
syntax tag/* and * to ignore whole networks or everything.
* hilight got a -matchcase flag to hilight case sensitively.
* Display TLS connection information upon connect. You can disable
this by setting tls_verbose_connect to FALSE
* Certificate pinning for TLS certificates
* /names and $[…] now uses utf8 string operations.
* New setting completion_nicks_match_case
* /channel /server /network now support modify subcommand.
* New option sasl_disconnect_on_failure to disconnect when SASL