This update for libsodium, python-Django, python-PyNaCl, python-cffi, python-hypothesis, python-packaging, python-readthedocs-sphinx-ext, python-semver, python-sphinx_rtd_theme fixes the following issues:
- Version update from 1.0.16 to 1.0.18 (bsc#1199282, jsc#PM-3243, jsc#SLE-24629)
* Enterprise versions of Visual Studio are now supported
* Visual Studio 2019 is now supported
* 32-bit binaries for Visual Studio 2010 are now provided
* Emscripten: print and printErr functions are overridden to send errors to the console, if there is one
* Emscripten: UTF8ToString() is now exported since Pointer_stringify() has been deprecated
* Libsodium version detection has been fixed in the CMake recipe
* Generic hashing got a 10% speedup on AVX2.
* New target: WebAssembly/WASI (compile with dist-builds/wasm32-wasi.sh)
* New functions to map a hash to an edwards25519 point or get a random point: core_ed25519_from_hash() and core_ed25519_random()
* crypto_core_ed25519_scalar_mul() has been implemented for scalar*scalar (mod L) multiplication
* Support for the Ristretto group has been implemented for interoperability with wasm-crypto
* Improvements have been made to the test suite
* Portability improvements have been made
* 'randombytes_salsa20' has been 'renamed to randombytes_internal'
* Support for NativeClient has been removed
* Most ((nonnull)) attributes have been relaxed to allow 0-length inputs to be NULL.
* The -ftree-vectorize and -ftree-slp-vectorize compiler switches are now used, if available, for optimized builds
* For the full list of changes please consult the packaged ChangeLog
- Disable LTO to bypass build failures on Power PC architecture (bsc#1148184)
- Version update from 1.11.2 to 1.15.0 (bsc#1199282, jsc#PM-3243, jsc#SLE-24629)
* Fixed MANIFEST.in to include missing file for Windows arm64 support
* Fixed Linux wheel build to use gcc default ISA for libffi
* Updated setup.py Python trove specifiers to currently-tested Python versions
* CPython 3.10 support (including wheels)
* MacOS arm64 support (including wheels)
* Initial Windows arm64 support
* Misc. doc and test updates
- Fix for using to proper void returning function not to corrupt memory in tests. (bsc#1111657)
- New package at version 2.0.7 (bsc#1199282, jsc#PM-3243, jsc#SLE-24629)
- Version update from 3.40.1 to 3.76.0 (bsc#1199282, jsc#PM-3243, jsc#SLE-24629)
* This release deprecates using floats for min_size and max_size
* The type hint for average_size arguments has been changed from Optional[int] to None, because non-None values are
always ignored and deprecated.
* Fix a broken link in a docstring
* Deprecate the use of 'min_size=None', setting the mdefault min_size to 0
* Strategies are now fully constructed and validated before the timer is started
* Fix some broken formatting and links in the documentation
* Check that the value of the print_blob setting is a PrintSettings instance
* Being able to specify a boolean value was not intended, and is now deprecated. In addition, specifying True will
now cause the blob to always be printed, instead of causing it to be suppressed.
* Specifying any value that is not a PrintSettings or a boolean is now an error
* Changes the documentation for hypothesis.strategies.datetimes, hypothesis.strategies.dates,
hypothesis.strategies.times to use the new parameter names min_value and max_value instead of the deprecated names
* Ensure that Hypothesis deprecation warnings display the code that emitted them when you’re not running in -Werror
* For the full list of changes please consult the changelog at
- Version update from 16.8 to 21.3 (bsc#1199282, jsc#PM-3243, jsc#SLE-24629)
* Fix testsuite on big-endian targets
* Ignore python3.6.2 since the test doesn't support it
* Replace the blank pyparsing 3 exclusion with a 3.0.5 exclusion
* Fix a spelling mistake
* Work around dependency generator issues (bsc#1186870)
* Remove dependency on attrs (bsc#1144506)
* Update documentation entry for 21.1.
* Update pin to pyparsing to exclude 3.0.0.
* PEP 656: musllinux support
* Drop support for Python 2.7, Python 3.4 and Python 3.5.
* Replace distutils usage with sysconfig
* Add support for zip files in `parse_sdist_filename`
* Use cached `_hash` attribute to short-circuit tag equality comparisons
* Specify the default value for the `specifier` argument to `SpecifierSet`
* Proper keyword-only "warn" argument in packaging.tags
* Correctly remove prerelease suffixes from ~= check
* Fix type hints for `Version.post`` and `Version.dev`
* Use typing alias `UnparsedVersion``
* Improve type inference for `packaging.specifiers.filter()`
* Tighten the return type of `canonicalize_version()`
* For the full list of changes please consult the packaged CHANGELOG file
- Version update from 1.2.1 to 1.4.0 (bsc#1199282, jsc#PM-3243, jsc#SLE-24629)
* Add dependency requirement to python-six, needed by the testsuite
* Update `libsodium` to 1.0.18.
* **BACKWARDS INCOMPATIBLE:** We no longer distribute 32-bit `manylinux1`
wheels. Continuing to produce them was a maintenance burden.
* Added support for Python 3.8, and removed support for Python 3.4.
* Add low level bindings for extracting the seed and the public key
from crypto_sign_ed25519 secret key
* Add low level bindings for deterministic random generation.
* Add `wheel` and `setuptools` setup_requirements in `setup.py`
* Fix checks on very slow builders (#481, #495)
* Add low-level bindings to ed25519 arithmetic functions
* Update low-level blake2b state implementation
* Fix wrong short-input behavior of SealedBox.decrypt()
* Raise CryptPrefixError exception instead of InvalidkeyError when trying
to check a password against a verifier stored in a unknown format
* Add support for minimal builds of libsodium. Trying to call functions
not available in a minimal build will raise an UnavailableError
exception. To compile a minimal build of the bundled libsodium, set
the SODIUM_INSTALL_MINIMAL environment variable to any non-empty
string (e.g. `SODIUM_INSTALL_MINIMAL=1`) for setup.
- New package at version 2.13.0 (bsc#1199282, jsc#PM-3243, jsc#SLE-24629)
- Version update from 0.2.4 to 0.5.1 (bsc#1199282, jsc#PM-3243, jsc#SLE-24629)
* Add github, gitlab, bitbucket page arguments option
* Add html language attribute
* Add language to the JS output variable
* Add open list spacing
* Add option to style external links
* Add pygments support
* Add setuptools entry point allowing to use sphinx_rtd_theme as Sphinx html_theme directly.
* Add Sphinx as a dependency
* Allow setting 'rel' and 'title' attributes for stylesheets
* Changed code and literals to use a native font stack
* Color accessibility improvements on the left navigation
* Do not rely on readthedocs.org for CSS/JS
* Fix line height adjustments for Liberation Mono
* Fix line number spacing to align with the code lines
* Fix many sidebar glitches
* Fix many styling issues
* Fix mkdocs version selector
* Fix small styling issues
* Fix some HTML warnings and errors
* Fix table centering
* Hide Edit links on auto created pages
* Include missing font files with the theme
* Updated dependencies