This update for postgresql14 fixes the following issues:
- Upgrade to version 14.5:
- CVE-2022-2625: Fixed an issue where extension scripts would replace objects not belonging to that extension (bsc#1202368).
- Upgrade to version 14.4 (bsc#1200437)
- Release notes: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/release/14.4/
- Release announcement: https://www.postgresql.org/about/news/p-2470/
- Prevent possible corruption of indexes created or rebuilt with the CONCURRENTLY option (bsc#1200437)
- Pin to llvm13 until the next patchlevel update (bsc#1198166)