This update for python-jsonschema, python-rfc3987, python-strict-rfc3339 fixes the following issues:
- Add patch to fix build with new webcolors.
- update to version 3.2.0 (jsc#SLE-18756):
* Added a format_nongpl setuptools extra, which installs only format
dependencies that are non-GPL (#619).
* require python-importlib-metadata
- update to version 3.1.1:
* Temporarily revert the switch to js-regex until #611 and #612 are
- changes from version 3.1.0:
- Regular expressions throughout schemas now respect the ECMA 262
dialect, as recommended by the specification (#609).
- Activate more of the test suite
- Remove tests and benchmarking from the runtime package
- Update to v3.0.2
- Fixed a bug where 0 and False were considered equal by
const and enum
- from v3.0.1
- Fixed a bug where extending validators did not preserve their
notion of which validator property contains $id information.
- Update to 3.0.1:
- Support for Draft 6 and Draft 7
- Draft 7 is now the default
- New TypeChecker object for more complex type definitions (and overrides)
- Falling back to isodate for the date-time format checker is no longer attempted, in accordance with the specification
- Use %license instead of %doc (bsc#1082318)
- Remove hashbang from runtime module
- Replace PyPI URL with https://github.com/dgerber/rfc3987
- Activate doctests
- Add missing runtime dependency on timezone
- Replace dead link with GitHub URL
- Activate test suite
- Trim bias from descriptions.
- Initial commit, needed by flex