This update for libsolv, libzypp fixes the following issues:
libsolv was updated to version 0.7.14:
- Enable zstd compression support for sle15
- Support blacklisted packages in solver_findproblemrule() (bsc#1172135)
- Support rules with multiple negative literals in choice rule
libzypp was updated to version 17.24.0:
- Enable zchunk metadata download if libsolv supports it.
- Older kernel-devel packages are not properly purged (bsc#1171224)
- doc: enhance service plugin example.
- Fix core dump with corrupted history file (bsc#1170801)
- Better handling of the purge-kernels algorithm. (bsc#1173106)
- Proactively send credentials if the URL specifes '?auth=basic' and a username.
- ZYPP_MEDIA_CURL_DEBUG: Strip credentials in header log. (bsc#1174011)