- Trim Windows mention. Compact description.
- Update to version 7.15 * Fixes incorrect JIT assembly of "a+= 128" in libzpaq. version 7.14 * Faster backup to a network drive. - Upstream removed separate shared library and so we drop - devel and libzpaq subpackages
- Small package cleanup and rename of devel package
- Update to 7.13 * Removes requirement for separate WinXP version. Fixes Intel and VS 2015 compiler errors. * Removes multi-part archive support, -nodelete, add -test, and - key prompt. * Updated Makefile to link libzpaq.o statically. * Fixes bug in extracting streaming archive with empty first file name. * Adds multi-part archives, -index. Some UI changes. Updates libzpaq.h, zpaq.pod. * Adds -repack, -encrypt. Updates libzpaq.cpp, zpaq.pod * Faster extract. Removes -encrypt (combined with -repack). Updates libzpaq.h, zpaq.pod. Apr. 29, 2016: added zpaq-gcc481.exe for older machines. * Adds support for sparse files in Windows.
- Update to version 7.07 * Fixes v7.06 bug in creating multipart encrypted archives with incorrectly salted index - Changes for 7.06 * Fixes handling of some corrupted archives. Conforms to new spec zpaq205.pdf. New man page, Makefile, COPYING - Ship shared library and devel package as well - Various spec file improvements
- Update to version 7.05 * Fixed -method 111 * fixes a valgrind warning (LZ77 read past end of input).
- Initial changelog for version 7.04 - Do not include build date and time