- Update to version 0.8.0 * api : stabilize XXH3 * cli : xxhsum can produce BSD-style lines, with command --tag * cli : xxhsum can parse and check BSD-style lines, using command --check * cli : xxhsum - accepts console input * cli : xxhsum accepts -- separator * cli : fix : print correct default algo for symlinked helpers - Add BR on c++_compiler, needed for test programs
- Enable test suite run in %check
- Update to version 0.7.2 * Fixed collision ratio of XXH128 for some specific input lengths * Improved VSX and NEON variants * Improved performance of scalar code path (XXH_VECTOR=0), * xxhsum: can generate 128-bit hash with command -H2 (note: for experimental purposes only! XXH128 is not yet frozen) * xxhsum: option -q removes status notifications
- update to version 0.7.1 - XXH3 updates: * Secret first : the algorithm computation can be altered by providing a "secret", which is any blob of bytes, of size >= XXH3_SECRET_SIZE_MIN. * seed is still available, and acts as a secret generator * As a consequence of these changes, note that new return values of XXH3 are not compatible with v0.7.0 * updated ARM NEON variant * Streaming implementation is available * Improve compatibility and performance with Visual Studio * Better integration when using XXH_INLINE_ALL : do not pollute host namespace, use its own macros, such as XXH_ASSERT(), XXH_ALIGN, etc. * 128-bits variant provide helper function, for comparison of hashes. - general improvements: * Better clang generation of rotl instruction * XXH_REROLL build macro, to reduce binary size * Improved cmake script * Full benchmark program provided in /tests/bench - update to version 0.7.0 - Add XXH3 hash algorithm
- Remove false information from description - xxHash does not derive from Argon2 algorithm.
- Trim bias from description
- update to version 0.6.5 - Improved performance on small keys, thanks to suggestions from Jens Bauer - New build macro, XXH_INLINE_ALL, extremely effective for small keys of fixed length (see this article for details) - XXH32() : better performance on OS-X clang by disabling auto-vectorization - Improved benchmark measurements accuracy on small keys - Included xxHash specification document
- Initial package of version 0.6.4