* Tue Dec 25 2018 email@example.com
- Update xmobar to version 0.29.4.
[#]# Version 0.29.4 (December, 2018)
Upgrade to alsa-mixer 0.3.0. See issues #372 and #373.
* Tue Dec 11 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update xmobar to version 0.29.3.
[#]# Version 0.29.3 (December, 2018)
- Upper bound for alsa_mixer (see [issue #372])
[issue #372]: https://github.com/jaor/xmobar/issues/372
* Sun Dec 09 2018 email@example.com
- Update xmobar to version 0.29.2.
Upstream has edited the change log file since the last release in
a non-trivial way, i.e. they did more than just add a new entry
at the top. You can review the file at:
* Thu Dec 06 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update xmobar to version 0.29.1.
[#]# Version 0.29.1 (December, 2018)
- Honour command line flags (fixes [issue #370])
- Expose Cmd and CmdX in Xmobar interface
[issue #370]: https://github.com/jaor/xmobar/issues/370
* Sat Dec 01 2018 email@example.com
- Update xmobar to version 0.29.
- New `Alsa` monitor for volume display that doesn't use polling, by
- `ThermalZone` retries reading missing files, thanks to Reed Koser.
- `TopProc` ignores kernel threads (see also [issue #369]).
- `Wireless` simple autodetection of wirless interface name (if set
- Experimental support for using xmobar as a library, so that
configurations are in fact Haskell programs a la Xmonad (beta
stage, with help from Pavan Rikhi). Traditional config files are
still (and will continue to be) supported.
- Correctly parsing configuration options `mwClass` and `wmName`.
[issue #369]: https://github.com/jaor/xmobar/issues/369
* Sun Oct 07 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update xmobar to version 0.28.1.
- Dependencies updated to work with GHC 8.6, avoiding [issue #354].
[issue #354]: https://github.com/jaor/xmobar/issues/354
* Wed Aug 22 2018 email@example.com
- Update xmobar to version 0.28.
[#]# Version 0.28
- New `ComX`, which runs a command with custom exit error message.
- hinotify version upgraded ([issue #356])
[issue #356]: https://github.com/jaor/xmobar/issues/356
* Tue Jul 31 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add xmobar at version 0.27.
* Thu Aug 03 2017 email@example.com
- Updated with latest spec-cleaner version 0.9.8-8-geadfbbf.
* Wed May 31 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.24.5.
* Wed May 03 2017 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.24.4 with cabal2obs.
* Fri Sep 16 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.24.3 with cabal2obs.
* Wed Aug 17 2016 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.24.2 revision 0 with cabal2obs.
* Mon Aug 01 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.24.1 revision 0 with cabal2obs.
* Thu Jul 28 2016 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.24 revision 0 with cabal2obs.
* Sun Jul 10 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.23.1 revision 0 with cabal2obs.
* Fri Apr 24 2015 email@example.com
- update to 0.23.1
* Vertical alignment for icons, issue #216
* Improvements to vertical text alignment, with many thanks to Jan Palus (see ongoing discussion in issue #221).
* Better error handling in Volume monitor, issue #215
* Compilation with ghc 7.8 and 7.10 (thanks to Edward Tjörnhammar, see issue #225).
* Sun Mar 08 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.23
+ Xmobar can now use a (semi)transparent background: set it with the new configuration option alpha (thanks to Edward Z. Yang, see issue #114).
+ Multiple fonts available by means of the new configuration parameter additionalFonts and the template markers <fn=1>...</fn>, by Markus Scherer.
+ New variables in Mem monitor for available memory as reported by Linux 3.14 and newer, by Samuli Thomasson.
+ New configuration parameters textOffset and iconOffset (see discussion in issue #171 and issue #201).
+ New template variable flags in MPD monitor, by Duncan Burke.
+ We honour the -S (show suffix) monitor flag in CpuFreq.
+ Better Weather parsing of wind direction, by Dino Morelli (see pull #212).
* Tue Feb 17 2015 email@example.com
- enable inotify support for Mbox and mail plugin
- enable Wirelees plugin
* Mon Feb 16 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.22.1
- remove _service file
- enable xft,dbus,mpris support
+ Fix compilation in systems that don't need mtl newer than the one shipped with GHC.
+ New MarqueePipeReader plugin by Reto Hablützel.
+ Network monitor has now adaptive units (-S is used now to switch them on), by Axel Angel.
+ Weather now offers dewPointC and dewPointF instead of dewPoint, and the new windCardinal, windAzimuth, windMph and windKnots variables, by Tony Morris.
+ Strings in the configuration file can now span multiple lines using Haskell-style multiline script, thanks to dunric
+ Icons can now be also xpm files (if xmobar is compiled with with_xpm), thanks to Alexander Shabalin.
+ New borderWidth option to set xmobar's boder width, thanks to Travis Staton.
+ Support for multiple Xft fonts, thanks to Phil Xiaojun Hu and Cedric staub (see pull request #196).
+ Icon patterns for several monitors, that allow you to specify a collection of icons to use for successive integer variable values, thanks to Alexander Shabalin (see pull request #192 and the documentation for details).
+ Upgrade to libmpd 0.9.
+ Much more efficient implementation of the Locks plugin, thanks to Anton Vorontsov (see pull request #195).
+ Not colorizing total disk size in DiskU (issue #189).
+ Avoiding zombies on click actions, thanks to Phil Xiaojun Hu (issue #181).
+ Vertical bar indicators using unicode available for most monitors, by Eric Mrak.
+ CoreTemp: support for linux 3.15, by Tomá? Janou?ek.
+ New CatInt monitor, displaying integer values read from a file, by Nathaniel Wesley Filardo.
+ New <raw> tag for safer input parsing, also by Nathaniel.
+ New UnsafeXMonadLog monitor (by Eric Mrak) and their xproperty counterparts, UnsafeXPropertyLog and UnsafeNamedXPropertyLog.
+ Network now reports status for ppp connections (see issue #89).
+ Fix for very long running Cpu monitors, by Robert J Macomber.
* Wed Jul 02 2014 email@example.com
- Adding xmobar