- Update to version 1.0.13 * Add Cupertino layout (gxo#apps/xfce4-panel-profiles#7) * Add Redmond 7 layout (gxo#apps/xfce4-panel-profiles#8) * Add Xfce 4.16 layout * Updated existing templates to support Xfce 4.16 * Makefile.in.in: remove bashisms * Enabled exporting Whisker menu configuration (gxo#apps/xfce4-panel-profiles#11) * Translation Updates
- Fixed Libxfce4ui.patch
- Added Libxfce4ui.patch. OBS gets confused which typelib to require as dependency and we only need Libxfce4ui.
- Update to version 1.0.12 * New Features: - New build option `--docdir` for documentation install path - New build option `--mandir` for manpage install path * General: - Manpage `xfce4-panel-profiles.1` is no longer gzipped (gxo#apps/xfce4-panel-profiles#5) * Bugs Fixed: - Release install error: incorrect README filename (gxo#apps/xfce4-panel-profiles#24) - Updates from version 1.0.11 * New Features - Add support for saving xfce4-whiskermenu's configuration file - Prefer CSD in XfceTitledDialog - Use XfceTitledDialog from libxfce4ui - Use Xfce's about dialog via libxfce4ui - Add new icons and use reverse DNS for icons and files - Open xfce4-panel on close button (bxo#16505) * General - Add new README.md over old README - Try the new and old libxfce4ui gir file name - Add basic GitLab pipeline - Make tarball creation reproducible * Bugs Fixed - Update openSUSE profile and fix build - Removed check for if the menu is installed. This would probably get in the way. - Use current branch in 'make distcheck' - Use configured appname instead of argv - Fix typos in comments. * Updated translations
- Update to version 1.0.10 * Add openSUSE profile * Add new error for invalid configuration files (bxo#15983) * 'Current Configuration' now pulls the current panel state instead of the state cached when the program starts (bxo#16114) * A cancellable warning is now displayed when applying configurations (bxo#14559) * Translations updates - Removed patch openSUSE-profile.patch because merged upstream
- Update to version 1.0.9 * Add Xfce 4.14 profile * Suppress deprecation warnings * Rename launchers to be more explicit * Rename Xubuntu releases to version numbers instead of codenames * Unversion gimp desktop file to work with any release * Fix KeyError when processing some layouts (bxo#14934) * Safely handle values that GLib cannot process (bxo#14597) * Translation updates - Fixed and updated patch openSUSE-profile.patch
- added openSUSE-profile.patch for openSUSE panel layout - run spec cleaner
- Version 1.0.8 Initial Build