- change homepage and download url to github
- Update to 0.13: * Add the remove-last-newline option * Fix the compile warning & build steps, and add .gitignore * An new option "-rmlastnl" is added to remove the last newline character if present. * Before running ./configure, autoreconf is required to generate configuration files. * Add .gitignore * Changing Sourceforge URLs to GitHub. * don't treat TARGETS request as contents request * Document the -noutf8 option. * Minor lang corrections. * Avoid warnings about unused variable; only define html if HAVE_ICONV. * Applied 2924602 - 0005-Added-a-target-command-line-option.patch * Applied 2924602 - 0004-Improved-xclip-s-error-handling.patch * Applied 2924602 - 0003-Added-support-for-printing-more-data-types.patch * Applied 2924602 - 0002-Added-support-in-xcout-for-receiving-16-and-32-bit-d.patch * Applied 2924602 - 0001-Added-a-parameter-to-xcout-which-receives-the-type-o.patch
- Update to 0.12 * Build fixes: Check for Xmu and Xt * The version number has been corrected. * Man pages are now available. Contributed by Maximilian Gass. - Cleanup spec file with spec-cleaner
- fix license to be in spdx.org format
- update to 0.11 from build service xclip-copyfile is now compatible with recent tar versions. The performance has been greatly enhanced, especially over slow networks. Two helper scripts, xclip-copyfile and xclip-pastefile, has been added. Taken together, xclip can now be used as an alternative to sftp/scp, thus avoiding password prompt when X11 forwarding has already been setup. Autoconf is now used instead of Imake.
- Initial commit 0.08