- Add reproducible.patch to normalize build time (boo#1047218)
- Add patch wyrd-1.4.6-ncurses.patch to fix configuring and compiling with latest ncurses - Add autoconf as well as automake to build requires - Also silent configure by adding remind to build requires
- update to wyrd-1.4.6 - Fixed a failure to quote filenames in the editor commands provided by the default wyrdrc. - Fixed a crash when the terminal is resized while wyrd is executing an external editor or browser. (In some environments, this would happen every time a reminder file is edited.) - Fixed 'configure' errors when compiling with OCaml 4. - Added Oasis metadata. - Added automatic refresh of the display when reminder files are modified. - Added a backtrace printout for unhandled exceptions. - Fixed a parallel-make race conditoin resulting from integration of upstream ocaml-curses. - Fixed a crash when the terminal is resized. - Fixed some crashes which could be triggered by pressing arrow keys or entering non-printable characters from the "quick add" entry field.
- clean up specfile
- disable parallel build (does not work)
- update to wyrd-1.4.5 - switched from personal fork of OCaml curses bindings to the community-maintained library from http://www.nongnu.org/ocaml-tmk/ . - fixed bug which prevented "quick add" feature from accepting UTF-8 encoded text. - implemented improved support for Remind's new "reminder directory" capability.
- initial package (version 1.4.4)