* Tue Jan 09 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added patch:
+ Get the library order right
+ Fixes linking with newer tools
* Fri Dec 29 2017 email@example.com
- Drop (tm) symbols
* Wed Dec 20 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Version update to 0.9.6:
* Add support for conversion of Zoner Draw documents using libzmf. The
new tools are called zmf2odg and zmf2epub.
* Handle StarOffice Writer documents (.sdw).
* Allow conversion of StarOffice documents to EPUB and Abiword too. The
new tools are called sd2epub and sd2abw.
* Fix configure check for libeot.
* Add universal conversion tools that handle any supported input
The new tools are called wpft2abw, wpft2ebub and wpfg2odf.
* Fix some CppCheck warnings.
* Let mwaw2* properly handle files with a resource fork.
* Handle Lotus files with an associated format file.
* Switch to C++11.
* Add support for conversion of QuarkXPress documents using libqxp. The
new tools are called qxp2odg and qxp2epub.
* Default to libepubgen 0.1 (0.0 is used as a fallback).
* Add options for setting EPUB version, splitting method and layout
type (only for EPUB 3.0) to all EPUB-converting tools.
- Add patch 0001-fix-build-with-libgsf.patch
* Thu Mar 24 2016 email@example.com
- Enable libstaroffice as a dependency to provide sd2odf
- Enable librvngabw to allow export to abiword documents
- There is no test phase so delete it
* Wed Mar 23 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Version update to 0.9.5:
- Make numbers2ods actually work.
- Convert Pict images to SVG in mwaw2abw.
- Pass needed flags enabling C++11 mode to gcc automatically if
configured with --with-sharedptr=c++11 .
- Fix build in C++11 mode.
- Add support for conversion of StarOffice documents using
libstaroffice. The new tool is called sd2odf.
- Improve --help for all tools and make it compatible with help2man.
- Do not use boost but c++11
* Wed Sep 02 2015 email@example.com
- Provide and Obsolete the individual binaries to make the upgrade
* Mon Jun 22 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Version bump to 0.9.4:
* Various fixes to match the latest library updates
- Merge all the crazy subpackages, too much effort
* Fri Nov 28 2014 email@example.com
- Upgrade to upstream 0.9.2
* Add tools converting Adobe PageMaker Publications to Open
Document Graphics file-format
* Add dependency on libepubgen and tools to convert different
file-formats to EPUB format
* Tue Jun 03 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upgrade to upstream 0.9.1
* Fix format check for ebook2odt, because of which every e-book
format was rejected as not supported.
* Various minor fixes and improvements.
* Mon May 26 2014 email@example.com
- Upgrade to upstream 0.9.0
* ABI change
* Support MS Works spreadsheets
* Support Pages documents
* Dependency on librevenge framework
* Tue Dec 17 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upgrading to 0.8.3
- Add fh2odg for Macromedia Freehand documents.
- Add key2odp for Apple Keynote documents.
- Improve mwaw support.
* Wed Dec 04 2013 email@example.com
- Create main package that pulls in all per-binaries.
+ Now user can zypper in writerperfect and be done with it.
* Tue Dec 03 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Format with spec-cleaner.
* Fri Nov 15 2013 email@example.com
- Fix group to be something sensible for openSUSE. Thx to
Dimstar for suggestion.
* Thu Nov 14 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Polish the spec to make it applicable for Factory if someone
wants to do so.
* Sat May 18 2013 email@example.com
- Initial import of writerperfect
* supporting wpd2odt, wps2odt, mwaw2odt
* supporting wpg2odg, vsd2odg, vss2odg, cdr2odg, pub2odg