* Tue Apr 21 2015 email@example.com
- Drop dependency on gpg-offline
- Use url for sources
- Cleanup spec file with spec-clener
* Thu Nov 29 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Verify GPG signature.
* Wed Dec 21 2011 email@example.com
- add automake as buildrequire to avoid implicit dependency
* Mon Dec 19 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- remove call to suse_update_config
* Sat Feb 19 2011 email@example.com
- Update to 2.3.1:
* fixed Makefile bug! Running make uninstall removed target bin directory.
* the default is now one single random pass <-- MAJOR CHANGE
* special files are no longer deleted by default
* support for wiping char devices, such as tape drives
* percentage reporting improved (thanks to Jason Tackaberry for patch)
* cleanup and exit upon SIGINT
* each wiped file prints on a seperate line
* skip unnecessary fdatasync()s, unless you want the extra accuracy on the %
shown (-e option)
* call fsync() on the file after name wipe, in addition to fsync on the
* if fdatasync() fails, try for O_SYNC and only complain once per file
* fixed some off-by-ones
* fixed percentages for non-static wipes
* added largefile support for linux and solaris (tested on linux)
* fixed drill_down(). it was using the wrong length to null term the string
- Spec file updates:
* Changes based on rpmdevtools templates and spec-cleaner run.
* Added description for patches based on openSUSE Patches Guidelines (where
* Updated the %description.
* Updates in %build and %install sections.
* Removed %changelog entries from spec file.
- Removed wipe-2.2.0-autoconf.diff and wipe-2.2.0-string.diff patches (they are
- Rebased wipe-2.2.0-errno.diff to make it apply.
* Wed Jan 25 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- converted neededforbuild to BuildRequires
* Mon Jan 16 2006 email@example.com
- Don't strip binaries.
* Thu Jul 21 2005 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fix broken path handling (#70841)
* Mon Apr 18 2005 email@example.com
- fix for new kernel headers
* Fri May 28 2004 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fix broken kernel includes
* Mon Mar 01 2004 email@example.com
- building as nonroot-user
- added patch for correcting the install permissions
* Fri Feb 27 2004 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 2.2.0
* Wed Jun 04 2003 email@example.com
- update to 2.1.0
- use $RPM_OPT_FLAGS
- correct author
* Sun Dec 01 2002 firstname.lastname@example.org
- include errno.h where needed
* Tue Sep 17 2002 email@example.com
- removed bogus self-provides
* Tue Feb 12 2002 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fixed makefile patch (wrong install options for man-page)
* Wed Aug 08 2001 email@example.com
- update to version 2.0.0
- fixed spec file and makefile
- add .sig file to sources
* Tue Dec 05 2000 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add %suse_update_config.
* Mon Oct 23 2000 email@example.com
- Update to wipe 1.2.2
- Don't use kernel header files
* Tue Apr 04 2000 firstname.lastname@example.org
- added patch from homepage to avoid mmap-errors
- cleaned patch a bit