* Tue May 09 2017 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.9.12~beta5 (changes since 0.9.12~beta3):
* When an interval based condition was created and hours were
chosen as time unit, the applet ignored this choice and still
used minutes (gh#almostearthling/when-command#91).
* Introduce some more thorough checks when registering stock and
user events, so that unsupported D-Bus signals result in
disabled events when all possible implementations have been
tried for. This resulted in a more portable way to handle
battery related events, that weren't actually functioning on
Ubuntu 16.04 due to changes in the D-Bus implementation
* Sat Jul 23 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.9.12~beta3:
* Add a possibility to reset the success status of condition
tests so that also tests that have been successful during one
very long session can be performed again at user's request.
* Workaround a potential error when a locale is not supported.
- Add a missing python3-gobject-Gdk dependency.
* Mon May 16 2016 email@example.com
- Add rpmlintrc control file
* Sat May 07 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.9.11~beta1 (changes since 0.9.10~beta2):
* Fix a bug that would run activities scheduled for time
specifications containing zeros immediately after their creation.
* Fix a bug that prevented the disabled state of a condition to
be retained when set through the Remote API.
* Support the new interface to external devices featured in
gvfs 1.26, lack of it prevented When to correctly register
events related to connection of external storage devices.
- Alter official when-command.desktop instead of supplying an other
- Add a basic when-command.appdata.xml file.
* Fri Mar 04 2016 email@example.com
- Update to 0.9.10~beta2 (changes since 0.9.9~beta2):
* Add possibility to pause selected condition checks through the
* Fix a bug that prevented perstistence of suspension state if it
had been set using the Remote D-Bus API.
* Thu Feb 11 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.9.9~beta2 (changes since 0.9.4~beta2):
* Register all stock events from Linux Mint 17.x with
Cinnamon desktop environment and Elementary OS Freya.
* Inspect the idle time by directly querying the X server instead
of relying on xprintidle.
* Immediately apply most of the settings as soon as the
Settings box is accepted.
* Expose more conventionally named methods on the D-Bus.
* A full-featured D-Bus interface.
* Fix a bug that prevented dialog boxes to be shown if When was
restarted in Minimalistic Mode and was reset to normal mode
through the Settings dialog box.
* The D-Bus Remote API is now rather stable and usable, through
bug fixes and introduction of more thorough checks.
* As a side effect, the import/export functions are more robust,
as well as the ability to correctly create items from
Item Definition Files.
* Some glitches in the UI and other minor and possibly
not-so-minor issues have been corrected.
- Add some missing dependencies.
* Tue Dec 29 2015 email@example.com
- Update to 0.9.4~beta2 (changes since 0.9.2~beta1):
* Add battery related events for event-based conditions.
Supported events are: charging, discharging, low battery.
* Package has been stripped most of the documentation, since the
documentation is much more accessible online than in the
* A system-wide applet shortcut when using the LSB packaged
* Item CLI Management (tasks, conditions and signal handlers can
be added, listed and deleted using the CLI and item definition
* Minimalistic Mode: the menu entries that show dialog boxes and
their respective CLI counterparts can be hidden and disabled,
de facto freezing the configuration and reducing memory
* Mon Nov 23 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial package.