* Wed Dec 13 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added frei0r-plugins-opencv as runtime requirement to account
* Tue Oct 10 2017 email@example.com
- Update to version 8.1.0
* Improved startup time.
* Deadlock when audio recording is enabled my be solved now.
Audio recording enabled by default again.
* Hopefully, fixed many segfaults in many platforms.
- Dropped webcamoid-fix_man.patch (merged upstream)
* Sat Jun 17 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 8.0.0
* Added support for Mac and FreeBSD (virtual camera is not
supported * yet).
* Added new masks to the FaceDetect plugin.
* Now is possible to Switch between FFmpeg and GStreamer on
* Added support for ALSA, OSS, JACK and QAudio.
* Added support for libuvc.
* Now is possible to select the desired input and output device,
and * configure playback and capture formats.
* More translations updates.
* Added options for configuring plugins search paths and
blacklist * in GUI.
* Added options for configuring the desired frameworks and
* Added formats and codecs config in recording options.
* FFmpeg >= 3.1 required.
* Added support for MSVC2013 and MSVC2015 build.
* Added option for configure FPS in DesktopCapture plugin.
* Added updates options.
* AppImage support.
- Added webcamoid-fix_man.patch to address build problem on
* Fri May 12 2017 email@example.com
- Update to version 7.2.1
* Added alternative root method (VirtualCamera). See ROOT_METHOD
on project wiki.
* C++11 support enabled by default.
* Using new algorithm for Cartoon plugin.
* Fixed problems when recording.
* Added timer and flash when taking photos.
* Better virtual camera management.
* Added Virtual camera support for Windows.
* Added GIF recording support (FFmpeg only).
* Improved webcam format selection.
* UI improvements.
* Added play on start option.
* Added C++11 support for Clang build.
- Renamed package to webcamoid
* Fri Apr 29 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 7.1.0
* Reworked audio system.
* Added support for compressed formats in webcams.
* No more lags in the UI when capturing from webcam.
* Added Windows installer.
* Windows port finally working! EXPERIMENTAL!
* Reworked recording options. More user friendly.
* Removed unnecessary dependencies.
* Many effects reworked and bugfixed.
* Added GStreamer support, EXPERIMENTAL!
* Fixed SEGFAULT when switching the effects.
* Added virtual camera support (GNU/Linux only).
* Added command line options for controlling plugins search.
* Reworked Cartoonify plugin.
* Some improvements in FaceDetect plugin.
* Added Canny mode for Edge detection plugin.
* Improved Blur and Denoise plugins.
* Fixed QDataStream missing header.
* Removed OpenCV as dependency (yes, again).
* Fixed Denoise plugin SEGFAULT.
* Translations updated.
* New Qml UI, more user friendly.
* Now, the effects can be customized.
* A lot of bug fixes.
* From now on, Webcamoid will be developed using Qt5.
* Removed Frei0r from dependencies.
* Added OpenCV as dependency (Face detection).
* Removed plasmoid build since Qt5 plugins aren't compatible
* Now, Webcamoid can be compiled using MinGW.
* Added webcam capture support through DirectShow.
* There are still some patches needed to make it fully work
* Modified the effects preview for reducing resources usage.
* Fixed stream flush on recording stop.
* Enhanced webm video recording.
* Release Candidate version.
* Ported to Qt5 (without the plasmoid).
* Removed KDElibs as dependency, but still required for
* Removed QImageBlitz as dependency.
* Added more effects.
* Fixed video sync.
* Initial port to Windows (help needed).
- Switched to Qt5
- Switched to ffmpeg 3.0
- Spec cleanup
* Tue Sep 22 2015 email@example.com
- Use pkgconfig for ffmpeg BuildRequires
* Mon Feb 10 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 5.0.0b2
* Fri May 03 2013 email@example.com
- spec for openSUSE build changes:
+ Installpath all lowercase (patch)
+ Install under kde4_appsdir
+ generate help file
+ refresh translations
+ actually register plasmoid inside kde4_servicesdir
+ fix categories for desktop file
* Sun Oct 14 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- initial packaging