* Mon Feb 07 2022 Antonio Larrosa <email@example.com>
- Update to 0.8.3
* Distinguish different errors in case borg check failed.
By @real-yfprojects (#1163)
* Close SVG files after reading. By @hroncok (#1135)
* Shows folder sizes in diff view. By @skrap (#1156)
* Ignore encoding errors in Wifi names (darwin) (#1158)
* Upgrade llfuse for Flatpak (#1179)
* Bump macOS updater to Sparkle 2.0 (#1186)
* Minor test fixes (#1150, #1147, #1146)
- Rebase patch:
* Wed Dec 29 2021 Marcus Hann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to 0.8.2
* Refactor Borg job scheduling. By @bastiencyr
* Remove APScheduler dependency and use QTimer directly
* Python 3.10 compatibility
- Update to 0.8.1
* Use native threading module in job_manager. (#1096)
* Fix next_job timer logic. By @jayeclark (#1100)
* Remove jobs if scheduler setting is changed. (#1105)
* Remove jobs before deleting profile (#1107)
* Make sure correct sources are removed (#1110)
* Address DB Locking issues (#1109)
* Refactor: Split up vorta/models.py (#1112)
* Notify on failed repo checks (#1113)
- Update to 0.8.0
* Implement multiple queues. By @bastiencyr (#1045)
* Show backup size with excludes applied. By @freder (#961)
* Remove APScheduler dependency, Python 3.10 support (#1086)
* Add tooltip containing path name. By @XXXBold (#1072)
* Increases the maximum allowed number in prune keep. By @lstrz (#1089)
* Always handle autosave setting when saving SettingsModel. By @phihos (#1093)
* Fri Dec 10 2021 email@example.com
- pytest-runner is deprecated
* Tue Aug 31 2021 Paolo Stivanin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to 0.7.8:
* Fix double call to on_user_click
* Handle malformed .vorta-init.json on import
* Tue Jul 06 2021 Paolo Stivanin <email@example.com>
- Update to 0.7.7
* New features:
+ Import/export settings (or bootstrap with default config)
+ Add support for 'diff --json-lines'
* Bugfixes and refinements:
+ Alert when deleting last profile
+ Put folders first in diff/extract
+ Skip sizing folders on permission error
+ Called set_progress() on wrong class
+ Fix color for eye icon when masking password
+ Refuse to add inaccessible folders, warn on inaccessible files during backup
+ Open window on left-click on Linux
+ Fix issue #940 - KeyError in get_dict_from_list
+ Correctly rename profile in dropdown
+ Fix 'list --json-lines' command when only a single result line is output
* Fri Apr 16 2021 Antonio Larrosa <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to version 0.7.5
* Bug fixes and improvements
+ With this release you can disable the system keychain and
just keep the repo passphrase in Vorta's settings DB
(slightly less secure).
+ Also, keyring is now picked by assigning a score. So it will
prioritized KWallet on KDE and Secret Storage on Gnome.
+ Use json mode to list archive files. By @rblenis (#885)
Add untranslated strings. By @samuel-w (#902)
* Sun Feb 28 2021 Dirk Müller <email@example.com>
- update to 0.7.4:
* Fix log table sorting.
* Improve kwallet verification.
* Remove failing SSH key check
* Avoid segfault when quitting
* Tue Feb 23 2021 Antonio Larrosa <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to version 0.7.3
* Possible Breaking Changes
+ This removes the profile_slug from the default archive name
and prefix. This change only applies to new backup profiles.
So if you use the same repo for multiple projects on the
same hostname, be sure to check your prune prefix as well.
The new default archive name is:
* New Features
+ Add mount option override checkbox. By @samuel-w (#682)
+ Add custom options to borg create command.
By @samuel-w (#677)
+ Add rename action. By @samuel-w and @m3nu (#864)
+ Give option to break repository lock. By @samuel-w (#863)
+ Remove support for deprecated macOS XML wifi list. (#868)
+ Catch more possible SSH key parsing errors. (#789)
+ Improve cancelling Borg process (#786)
+ Add QTimer to ensure background jobs are scheduled correctly.
+ Fix corrupted archive table list during refresh if sorting
is enabled. By @rblenis (#784)
- Rebase patch:
* Tue Feb 09 2021 Antonio Larrosa <email@example.com>
- Update to version 0.7.2
* Renable buttons on cancel. By @samuel-w (#772)
* Allow pasting files/folders from file manager, set model
* Add option to disable exit dialog. By @samuel-w (#681)
* Allow only one profile with --create. By @samuel-w (#744)
* Improved password handling and transparency. By @samuel-w
* Fix file selector dialog (#764)
* Fix label colour not changing on dark mode change.
By @samuel-w (#757)
* Cleanup database at exit, use write-ahead logging.
By @samuel-w (#696)
* Sort files in Extract dialog alphabetically. By @samuel-w
* Update check message on completion. By @samuel-w (#672)
* Give error message on unmount failure. By @samuel-w (#668)
* Improve exception handling. By @samuel-w (#628)
* Ensure system keychain is unlocked before using it.
By @samuel-w (#607)
* Create backups from command line using existing profiles.
By @samuel-w (#556)
* Diff: better color of added and removed text.
By @samuel-w (#649)
* Add KWallet support. By @samuel-w (#540)
* Correctly sort archives by size. By @samuel-w (#729)
* Refactoring: remove last exec_, add tests, retain archive
deletion message. By @samuel-w (#722)
* Refactor add and rename to not use exec_. By @samuel-w (#721)
* Improve autostart test. By @samuel-w (#720)
* Limit network checking to only remote repos.
By @samuel-w (#701)
* Re-enable SSH host key checking for all operations except
when adding repo (#717)
* Add valid copyright header to Johan Rade's work.
By @sten0 (#716)
* Display number of files and sizes in source tab.
By @XXXBold (#617)
* Translate category labels for log output. By @samuel-w (#683)
* Fix crash when window is closed while thread running.
By @samuel-w (#685)
* Reuse existing window when bringing to front. (#674)
* Set icon through code (#676)
* Show dialog on copy failure. By @samuel-w (#647)
* Get keyring at runtime. By @samuel-w (#635)
* Save correct window size. By @samuel-w (#661)
* Properly catch DBusException. By @samuel-w (#670)
* Set application name (#666)
* Set all icons to same height (#660)
* Replace Borg version with install method in bug report (#657)
* Reduce icon memory usage. By @samuel-w (#656)
* Cancel Borg thread at end of test. (#648)
- Update to version 0.7.1
* Fix crash when GUI is opened via tray icon while a backup is
running. By @samuel-w
* Use single tray icon for light and dark themes. By @samuel-w
* Use naked en locale instead of en_US. Fixes #623 (#626)
* Remove 'Backup in progress' when re-opening window (#627)
* Avoid formatting date and time twice. Fixes #624 (#625)
* Handle DBusException in NetworkManagerMonitor (#636)
* Initialize the network status monitor lazily (#634)
- Update to version 0.7.0
* Proper dark style support and removal of style hacks
* Prevent duplicate repos from being added. Fixes #473
* New setting to store previously selected profile. Fixes #241
* Add error message when Borg binary is missing. Fixes #333
* Notify of errors after system tray backup run. Fixes #105
* Linux Desktop file: fix syntax, enhance Categories,
add a Keyword. By @sten0
* Fix parsing "changed link" lines. By @ktosiek
* Add paste button for source paths. By @samuel-w
* Prevent profiles from sharing the same name. Fixes #512.
* Add copy button for repository URLs/paths. Fixes #409.
* Move socket file from state-dir to tmp-dir. Fixes #513
* Save main window state before closing. By @Hofer-Julian
* Parse owner changes in borg diff results. By @ktosiek
* Fix tests for PyQt 5.15 on Linux. By @samuel-w
* Refactor Linux autostart by @samuel-w
* Add correct icon for notifications on Linux. By @Hofer-Julian
* Newer macOS deploy target for detecting dark mode. Fixes #575
* Enable multiselection on source list by @XXXBold
* Allow selection of multiple files by @samuel-w for #593
* Prevent running backups on metered network. By @ktosiek
* Add autosorting for source list. By @samuel-w
* Use dt.now everywhere. By @samuel-w
* Improved progress updates. By @SergioRAgostinho
- Remove patch which is not needed anymore:
* Tue May 26 2020 Antonio Larrosa <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to version 0.6.26
* Fixes some issues when no known Wifis are available on macOS.
* Starts with the correct window size for high-res displays on Linux.
* Test- and linting fixes.
- Version 0.6.25 wasn't released by upstream.
* Mon May 18 2020 Antonio Larrosa <email@example.com>
- Update to version 0.6.24
* Add Czech and Finnish translations.
* Simplify startup behavior. Run in foreground by default (used
by Flatpak and macOS). Use --daemonize to start in background.
* Thu Oct 31 2019 Antonio Larrosa <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to version 0.6.23
* Move setting prune options to right place. Fixes gh#borgbase/vorta#339
* Improvements to diff-feature.
* Enable sorting of archive table columns.
* Always mount with current user and read-only permissions
* Wed Oct 02 2019 Frederik Möllers <email@example.com>
- Update to version 0.6.22
* Remove keyring dependency and refactor keyrings
* Allow for extra borg arguments per-repo
* Reduce memory usage by removing main window from memory when closed
* Prevent KeyError when reading KnownNetworks on macOS
* Expand user path in python before setting BORG_RSH
* Catch Keyboard interrupt when running in foreground mode
* Make autostart for Linux more stable
* Avoid duplicate files in Extract dialog, avoid passing None to shlex when parsing extra args
* Changes vorta's default tray icon to white on GNOME
* Workaround for jeepney DBus-lib and asyncio event loop.
* Fall back to saving passwords in the database, when no Gnome-Keyring is installed
* Implement QtSingleApplication
* Remove non-ASCII em-dash from Manifest.in
* Re-enable mounting of whole repo
* Get borg version and path on startup. Link to log folder
* Add helper class to manage Borg version and supported features
* Correctly set environment encoding (pyinstaller issue)
* Fix default white icon behaviour for Ubuntu GNOME
* Don't delete item from sources if item==None
* Fix issue when Borg binary is missing
* Add date-based log rotation
Partially fixes last part of gh#borgbase/vorta#121
* Remove unique constraint from Archive ID
* Adress an issue with sqlite when the archive table to be migrated is very large
* Handle OSError 6 when trying to read a socket in .ssh
* Pre-backup command runs before repository checks
* Implement --version
* If BORG_PASSCOMMAND is found, unset BORG_PASSPHRASE
* Raise meaningful error when Borg version found is too old
Fixes Fixes gh#borgbase/vorta#283
* Ignore Python processes owned by other users when finding mount points
* Implement borg diff
* Include more links into appdata
* Default opt-in for enable_notifications_success
* Rename background-option to daemonize
* Implement close-question for DEs without system tray
* Fix autostart icon
* Allow is_system_tray_available to be called with running event loop
* Add option for starting Vorta in foreground
* Mon Feb 25 2019 Antonio Larrosa <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Add fix-qtoolbox-titles.patch to fix a problem with QToolBox tab
titles being cut at a fixed width independently of the title text
or tab width.
* Mon Feb 25 2019 Antonio Larrosa <email@example.com>
- Update to version 0.6.10
* Also set tray icon according to detected theme.
* Avoid deadlock when calling subprocess.Popen().
* Remove translation functions for Borg logging messages.
* Implement autostart for Linux
* Add French and Italian translations
* Update compressor selection: add zlib, add zstd,8, descriptions.
* Add tooltip to "add profile" button. Fixes gh#borgbase/vorta#183
- Update to version 0.6.8
* Implement add profile button
* Translation Bugfixes
* Fri Feb 08 2019 Antonio Larrosa <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Set LANG to use UTF-8 and fix builds in Leap 15.1
* Thu Feb 07 2019 Antonio Larrosa <email@example.com>
- Update to version 0.6.7
* Separate light/dark settings for icon and theme.
* Ask for confirmation on delete (and small fixes)
* Show/Hide the main window in KDE when clicking on the tray icon
* Add debug tools for i18n UI layout checking (gh#borgbase/vorta#160)
* Fix crash due to zombie processes (gh#borgbase/vorta#174)
* Use ellipsis the Qt way in the archive table (gh#borgbase/vorta#169)
* Fix Issue "Crash when cancelling "add new profile"
- Update to version 0.6.6
* Add light icons and dark stylesheet. Fixes gh#borgbase/vorta#151
* Implement feature to delete specific archive (gh#borgbase/vorta#164)
* Programmatically detect theme color (for macOS) (gh#borgbase/vorta#150)
* Add app name to tray menu and window title (gh#borgbase/vorta#153)
* Improve archive mount feature. Fixes gh#borgbase/vorta#131. By @antlarr
* Translation-related improvements and German translation
* Skip sockets when reading private keys (gh#borgbase/vorta#147)
* Remove leftover Sentry references. Fixes gh#borgbase/vorta#127
* Make the main window resizeable (gh#borgbase/vorta#130)
- Drop fix-umount.patch which was already merged upstream
* Wed Jan 23 2019 Jan Engelhardt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Generalize description.
* Thu Jan 17 2019 email@example.com
- Use %python3* macros to build and install
- Fix fdupes call
- Add desktop file and install application icon
* Wed Jan 16 2019 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial release of vorta 0.6.5