- Package arm neon plugins
- update to 18.104.22.168 (CVE-2020-13428, boo#1172727): * Fixed HLS playlist update mechanism, unable to start in some cases. * Because of broken HLS servers, adaptive no longer considers Content-Type as authoritative. * Fixed handling of WEBM WebVTT subtitles * Workaround invalid ADTS in TS from Makito encoders * Fixed Opus when using avformat demuxer * Fixed inverted explicit start/end positioning * Fix listing of media on certain Panasonic recorders discovered via UPnP * Updated gnutls to 3.6.14 * Updated libebml to 1.4.0 * Updated libmatroska to 1.6.0 * Updated mpg123 to 1.26.2
- Update to version 3.0.11: + Access: rtp descriptor leak on error fix. + Demux: * Fixed regression with some encrypted HLS streams. * Live HLS delay until first update fix. * HLS rendition switch regression fix. * Fix imprecise m4a seek. + Decoder: Fixed missing captions with some capture cards. + Audio filters: soxr resampling fixes. + Contribs: * Updated libfaad to 2.9.2 (Parametric Stereo regression). * Updated libarchive to 3.4.2. + Audio Output: Fix sound not coming back after a pause with CoreAudio (macOS/iOS). + Misc: Update Youtube script.
- BuildRequires pkgconfig(libprojectM) on Leap 15.2
- Update to version 3.0.10: + Misc: Update Twitch & VLSub scripts.
- Add vlc-CVE-2020-26664.patch: mkv: Ensure we don't use an EbmlDummy element for something it's not (CVE-2020-26664, boo#1180755).
- Enable LTO (boo#1133290) as it works now (and use FAT lto objects).
- vlc-srto_tsbpddelay.patch * Fix building with recent srt where SRTO_TSBPDDELAY is no longer defined